Senior Marketing Manager
- Dora Larsen
- London, Bermondsey
- £50k - £62k (dependent on experience).
- Closing date
- 13 Mar 2023
- Senior Manager
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Senior Marketing Manager
Dora Larsen is looking for a highly creative and commercial Senior Marketing Manager. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the development of the marketing strategy and campaign management, as well as leading on the ideation and execution of our brand content and communications. This role is integral to the growth of the brand, and you’ll report directly to our co-founders. You will manage a Digital Design and Marketing Assistant.
Even in these challenging times, Dora Larsen’s ecommerce growth continues to outpace the market and this role is an exciting opportunity for an individual who thrives in a creative, fast paced, start-up environment to take on the challenge of driving the brand’s continued success. The ideal candidate for this role will have demonstrated success and a proven track record within a creative marketing team.
• Own and co-ordinate the global marketing strategy and annual marketing calendar across all channels and media, paid and organic, defining campaign objectives, key communication themes & content strategy.
• Manage and co-ordinate an integrated data analytics approach to both inform marketing strategy, and to provide a robust assessment of marketing campaigns, including paid marketing performance, against KPI benchmarks and marketing ROI.
• Manage the Facebook (Meta) ads channel strategy directly, including campaign placement, targeting and objectives and brief upcoming creative requirements to the Creative Director (Founder).
• Be the main point of contact for external agencies and ensure that brand strategies and messaging are clearly communicated and executed coherently across externally managed channels (Google Ads).
• Constantly monitor our digital channels, including the website, and liaise with web development agency to brief and manage any web projects or fixes as required.
• In collaboration with the co-founders, define asset & content briefs to support all brand and product campaigns.
• Keep up to date with the latest marketing trends, tools, platforms and technologies relevant to the brand and the fashion industry.
• Define key communications themes and external messages.
• Partner with the team to execute innovative brand & editorial content.
• Identify key brand moments and maximise the opportunity for brand development in each of these by supporting with integrated marketing campaigns.
• Support our seasonal collections, capsules and individual product launches with innovative integrated cross-channel campaigns.
• Support in-season trading goals with responsive, tactical campaigns.
• Manage and take ownership of the influencer strategy, relationships and collaborations.
• Manage the marketing team and take ownership of the professional development of direct reports.
• Provide initial review of direct report’s work and take ownership of the quality of output of the marketing team.
Skills and Experience:
• 6+ years’ marketing experience and at least 2+ years’ experience in-house at a brand.
• Experience in the fashion/retail sector and/or a high-growth start up.
• Analytical skills, with a strong ability to collect, collate, analyse and interpret robust marketing data to inform strategy and monitor performance.
• Experience with content creation and storytelling. Ability to recognise and review fine details within copy, imagery and graphic design.
• MS Office proficiency (especially Excel)
• Google Analytics proficiency.
• Experience with digital marketing platforms, particularly Facebook (Meta) and Google Ads.
• Creative and commercial acumen, with a track record of creating innovative and impactful messaging.
• Flexible, with a can-do attitude, willing to go above and beyond your remit to meet the requirements of the business.
• Strategic thinker, with the ability to react and pivot to support changes in the economic or cultural environment.
• You are energetic, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment; comfortable with change.
• Solutions focused with a ‘can do’ attitude.
• Exceptionally proactive, well organised and efficient.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels across the business.
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to work to deadlines with changing priorities.
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Dora Larsen was created by ex-lingerie buyer, Georgia Larsen, from her south-east London flat in 2016. Tired of buying fashionable bras that felt uncomfortable, Georgia decided to combine her technical expertise with her love of design, and set up her own lingerie brand. She took fit as her starting point, and colour as her inspiration. The result was a curated collection of contemporary designed lingerie.
Georgia now runs the brand alongside her husband Jake and their small team in Bermondsey, London.
Each collection features subtly created, bespoke colours. Colour can be soothing, amusing, rebellious or uplifting. The magic lies in how the colours are combined.
K403, The Biscuit Factory
100 Drummond Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert