Private Client Associate / Keyholder
- New York City, New York (US)
- Base salary + commission + benefits
- Closing date
- 21 Mar 2023
- Sales & Business Development
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As Private Client Associate you will be primarily responsible for driving revenue for the Galvan Studio – New York.
You will report to the New York Studio Manager while introducing clients to the suite of Galvan client services, ensuring a seamless, exceptional luxury customer experience while building brand loyalty and evolving your client book.
You must have previous experience from a luxury market, and up for working within a fast growth environment.
You will host client appointments in the New York Studio, consignment and on home appointments, supporting all clients’ inquiries and product searches as well as managing waiting lists for highly desirable items.
You will work with Galvan evening, ready to wear and bridal/white collections as well as any other category developments in the future.
You attend a variety of trunkshows and events hosted in store and/or around the US as necessary.
The role of Private Client Associate will include a range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Drive Galvan’s unique service offering to existing and new clients
- Clienteling activities – follow brand timelines, must have extremely strong selling skills
- Provide an end-to-end luxury service whilst building client relations with the brand
- Drive incremental revenue to Galvan by bringing new clients to the brand through your database of clients, as well as finding new sources of high quality customer acquisition
- Manage, deliver and flawlessly execute in-Studio, at-home and consignment service offering to all clients – including existing customers in Galvan database
- Track personal sales against targets ensuring KPIs are met - reporting weekly and monthly in a timely and high quality manner whilst providing comprehensive feedback on customer engagement
- Be positive and a professional reflection upon the Galvan brand in all internal and external interaction
- Partner with all Galvan teams to effectively deliver world class client services
Ideal candidate must have:
- Minimum of 4+ years experience in Luxury Retail
- Must have a strong client book (relevant to Galvan)
- Extensive customer service skills
- Sales and customer service orientated
- Be detailed orientated, enthusiastic and a great collaborator
- Highly motivated and self-sufficient - ability to pivot in a changing environment
- Be fashion savvy with impeccable presentation
- Ability to develop, plan and execute strategies to maximize opportunities
- Proficiency in utilizing available technology including Shopify, Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holiday schedules as necessary
About the Brand
Designed by women for women, Galvan was founded in London in 2014 with a mission: to redefine evening wear for the modern day. From this initial focus, the ready-to-wear line has grown to cover all parts of a polished wardrobe, ranging from day-to-night separates to contemporary bridal outfits to effortless resort wear.
From the moment Galvan launched, women around the world have embraced the line’s clean aesthetic, easy versatility, and refreshing commitment to delivering luxury pieces at accessible prices. Galvan styles flatter and empower, making women feel their best, both inside and out.
After successfully establishing its brand and achieving scale by selling with the world's leading luxury retailers, Galvan has been rapidly building its direct-to-consumer business with stores in London and New York, as well as its online boutique.
Designed by women for women, Galvan London was launched in 2014 with the mission to fulfill the need for a new kind of occasionwear – clean, cool, and pared down. Currently, Galvan London has expanded into a full ready-to-wear offer, including resort wear, separates and most recently, power knits – that can be worn throughout all the moments of your day. Galvan London’s pieces are created to make you feel empowered for that important meeting, big birthday, wedding, first date or simply to be a trusted wardrobe hero that you can pull out any time to make you look, and feel, incredible from the inside out.
8 Clarendon Cross
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert