Director Product Management, Product Lifecycle and Supply Chain
- Tory Burch
- New York, New York, United States
- Closing date
- 3 May 2023
You are seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today!
Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth - you'll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
You are an expert in defining, assessing, and continuously evolving the roadmap to ensure end to end inventory lifecycle drives transparency and accuracy for the business. This role will oversee improving our internal tools, business processes and product governance so that we have more effective inventory management, visibility and sell throughs. You're also resourceful and collaborative with a deep understanding of Global Supply Chain operations and the growth drivers connected to executing against product strategy. A sense of humor is a plus!
A Day in the Life:
The typical day is... atypical. You might be:
- Creating and articulating the short and long term Product & Supply Chain roadmap strategy for Tory Burch
- Leading ideation, opportunity assessment, and launching of products that enable internal teams to have greater visibility, accuracy and productivity of our global buys
- Collaborating with cross-functional partners, Buying, Planning, Supply Chain & logistics, Technology and eCommerce teams, to gather, review, and prioritize requirements
- Fostering a culture of change management, leading with the "Why" and constantly driving transparency as well as collaboration across stakeholders to ensure strategic alignment
- Translating business objectives into roadmap strategy with clear prioritization and "size of prize" identified
- Conducting competitive benchmarking to better understand and optimize the end to end product lifecycle from design to sellable inventory online and in-store
- Critically assessing existing capabilities to understand build vs. buy approach
- Defining, monitoring, and assessing product initiatives through clear KPI's; institute tight learning loop with business and technology teams to continually inform product development
- Launching and phasing solutions utilizing agile methodologies to build internal efficiencies and scalable technology development
The consistent thread is that you'll be working with an amazing team of women and men who share your passion for excellence.
To Land This Role:
- 8+ years product management experience, with at least 4 years in DTC retail and at least 4 years as a senior product manager; Retail Fashion experience is preferred
- Experience with at least 3 of the following tools: PLM, PIM, SAP S4 Fashion, SAP, Allocation, and/or Assortment Management
- Experience leading Agile development teams and workflows within JIRA, Confluence, and Roadmunk or similar systems; off shore development team experience is a plus
- Experience delivering in a package software environment (Blue Yonder, Centric, Manhattan, SAP)
- Hypothesis driven mindset and excellent problem-solving skills across business and technical domains
- Passionate about fashion industry with an understanding ofthe holistic landscape i.e design, procurement, production, allocation
- Ability to prioritize opportunities, thinking critically about size of prize and feasibility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with bias towards MVP delivery that aligns with longer term product vision
- Ability to maintain a clear point of view while also remaining flexible, when needed,to foster productive collaboration
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
The Digital Product & UX team is a group of customer-centric problem solvers, with a growth mindset. We connect the dots by taking our company strategic objectives and making them tangible & measurable - while having some fun along the way. Communication and storytelling is how we foster relationships across the organization, and ensure we always lead with the "Why" behind everything we do. Ready to solve customer problems while leveraging innovative thinking and new digital technology? We want to hear from you!
How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.
The compensation range for this position is 160,000.00 USD - 200,000.00 USD. Our offer will be based on your relevant experience and work location.
We offer a generous set of benefits to help you take care of your heath, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life. Here are highlights of key benefits available to all Tory Burch members that work over 30 hours.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its Chairman, CEO and Chief Creative Officer, Tory Burch. Launched in February 2004, the collection includes ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, watches, home and beauty. There are more than 200 Tory Burch boutiques across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia, and the brand is available at over 3,000 department and specialty stores worldwide and toryburch.com. In 2015, the Company introduced Tory Sport, a performance activewear collection that celebrates the elegance of sport. Inspired by the grace and strength of athletes. Tory Sport balances high-tech fabrics with classic design.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert