Project Management Coordinator, 3D Design - Calvin Klein
- Calvin Klein
- New York, New York, United States of America
- Closing date
- 26 Apr 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Full Time
This role requires an understanding of the Calvin Klein brand and the ability to manage multiple projects while effectively collaborating with cross functional partners. The Project Management Coordinator, 3D Design will work alongside Merchandising, Supply Chain, Design and 3D Design to support the digital asset creation process across many divisions of the organization and should have experience with Project management as well as design/3D knowledge. They should have experience with retail brands and understand the go-to-market process.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Execute day-to-day PMO for business project requests, tracking, and seasonal asset creation
- Uses critical thinking and project management skills to guide project plans for tracking and accuracy
- Execute workflow procedures and ability to handle multiple projects
- Ensure seasonal calendar, scope, metrics, & hindsights are executed in timely manner
- Prepare & organize seasonal tools for cross functional partners to begin seasonal work
- Ensure proper documentation of meeting notes & processes for communication to business partners
- Ensure proper organization & record keeping of meetings notes, process documentation & seasonal metric for ease of access to business partners
- Maintain knowledge of latest industry systems and processes to support PMO developments
- Partner with manager to make recommendations on improved ways of tracking project success
- Create seasonal presentation decks to report project develop to key business partners
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2 years of experience in project management and / or business process management
- Prior experience working in a Project Management beneficial
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonal skills; positive, energetic and open minded.
- Strong work ethic, and relentless commitment to quality and efficiency.
- Excellent communication, written and verbal.
- Customer Service oriented.
- Be comfortable managing and influencing people who are not direct reports
- Confidently motivate and influence project progress.
- Extraordinary attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Flexibility to adjust quickly to changes and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Proficient in a Mac environment and familiar with Adobe and Microsoft Office software packages, as well as other project management tools, like Smartsheets, Miro
- Passion for the industry and brand.
Pay Range: $55,000 - $65,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
For five decades, CALVIN KLEIN has been a cultural catalyst, creating a legacy of iconic imagery and provocative conversation while retaining its American DNA and youth-inspired designs. Our associates are a group of talented individuals with unique personalities and perspectives. At CALVIN KLEIN, we take risks, embrace differences and strive to make a positive impact on the world. Above all, we care passionately for the brand, our customer and each other. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, CALVIN KLEIN is one of the world’s largest and most successful designer fashion brands. We are driven by our associates, creating one of the most visionary workforces in fashion. We are proud of who we are, what we do, and the future we are creating. Global retail sales of CALVIN KLEIN products exceeded $8 billion in 2017, and CALVIN KLEIN branded products are distributed in 110+ countries. CALVIN KLEIN employs a worldwide network of over 10,000 associates and operates more than 2,000 free-standing stores globally. Calvin Klein, Inc. was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003.
- 020 589 9888
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert