Senior Manager Performance Growth - Calvin Klein
- Calvin Klein
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Closing date
- 22 Apr 2023
- Senior Manager
- Full Time
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+.
About Calvin Klein
Calvin Klein is one of the world's leading global fashion lifestyle brands with a history of bold, non-conformist ideals that inform everything we do. Founded in New York in 1968, the brand's minimalist and sensual aesthetic drives our approach to product design and communication, creating a canvas that offers the possibility of limitless self-expression. The Calvin Klein brands - CK Calvin Klein, Calvin Klein, Calvin Klein Jeans, Calvin Klein Underwear, and Calvin Klein Performance - are connected by the intention and purpose of elevating everyday essentials to globally iconic status. Each of the brands has a distinct identity and position in the retail landscape, providing us the opportunity to market a range of universally appealing products to domestic and international consumers with a variety of needs. Our products are underpinned by responsible design, high-quality construction, and the elimination of all unnecessary details. We strive for unique and dimensional pieces that continuously wear well and remain relevant season after season. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products were approximately $8.5 billion in 2021.
Calvin Klein continues to solidify its position as an innovator of emerging digital platforms and modern marketing campaigns. PVH acquired Calvin Klein in 2003 and continues to oversee a focused approach to growing the brand's worldwide relevance, presence, and long term growth.
Department and Team
CALVIN KLEIN Europe has launched a series of interconnected projects aimed at transforming our in-house marketing and data management capabilities to create a more connected, integrated and personalized dialogue with our consumers. A key part of this transformation project is the in-housing of our Performance marketing teams.
In the last year we have been building the foundations and the team for Calvin Klein Performance Marketing. Now we are looking into moving to the next phase: building on the foundations and accelerating 2022 growth with key projects within the team and cross teams and departments.
The Senior Manager Performance Marketing Growth will report to the Director Performance Marketing Growth and will lead a team of 5+ with the support of engineers and data experts.
The Senior Manager Performance Marketing Growth will be leading Paid Search and Affiliate Marketing & Partnerships. The focus areas of responsibilities for this role are Paid Search, Affiliate Marketing & Partnerships, Automation, cross-channel and cross-department Strategic Projects, and People Management.
- Lead marketing growth strategy for our ecommerce business through Paid Search, and Affiliate Marketing & Partnerships, with the objective of maximizing top line growth while maintaining profitability KPIs,
- Lead Paid Search and Affiliate Marketing & Partnerships, Measurement and Effectiveness, Operations and channels' roadmap for our ecommerce business with the objective of increasing traffic, revenue and maximize ROI in collaboration with the channel leads,
- Drive Operational Excellence and Innovation: processes and automation that will allow to scale operations across marketing and capsule campaigns, divisions, markets, platforms and different dimensions and components of Paid Search and Affiliate Marketing & Partnerships,
- Develop and execute channels' roadmap aligned with the overall Marketing calendar and E-Commerce Strategy,
- Drive Performance Marketing automation in collaboration with the team leads, data and tech teams: work closely with product, engineering, analytics and data science to build bespoke tooling for day to day operational and strategic tasks while maximizing the usage of existing tools across teams,
- Ensure a scalable infrastructure that allows content creation, data aggregation and analysis as well as campaign optimization to take place across multiple markets, marketing channels, engines and platforms,
- Collaborate closely with the media and marketing team to define clear consumer and brand moments in order to align on investment, activation strategies and KPIs
- Work closely with Trade and CRO teams to maximize traffic, conversion and revenue growth opportunities,
- Produce and create clear business cases in order to influence business priorities,
- Collaborate with the core stakeholders in understanding business challenges, providing opportunities for growth, and execute with excellence,
- Work closely with the Director Performance Marketing on key strategic projects and initiatives,
- Provide a budget forecast for Ecommerce on a yearly, quarterly and monthly basis,
- Responsible for the relationships with Google, Agency and other external partners,
- Develop, lead, coach and mentor the Paid Search and Affiliate Marketing & Partnership teams.
The Ideal Candidate
- 6-10 years of experience in working in a fast-paced Ecom environment and with tech teams.
- Advanced knowledge of Paid Search with proven results of using it to drive business growth and insights.
- Knowledge and experience of Affiliate Marketing & Partnerships.
- Result and data-driven, creative eye, detail-oriented, combined with the ability to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously.
- A strong learn-it-all and entrepreneurial mentality.
- Able to adjust to and lead change.
- Able to communicate with and adjust to diverse audiences.
- Proven experience with managing a team of in-house specialists with a high technical background.
- Highly analytical and able to translate business questions and challenges into actionable & measurable solutions.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Work Smart Program: hybrid work, flex hours, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, home office allowance and meeting free Fridays
- One of a kind Campus: state-of-the-art collaboration spaces, restaurant with premium buffet, takeaway deli, barista coffee bars, skybar and rooftop garden
- Health & Well-being: People's Place gym, sports clubs, nutritional coaching, meditation studio, headspace subscription, rooftop yoga and mental health days
- Social events: Thursday socials, pub quizzes, annual themed events, sample sales and market launches
- PVH University: learning and development programs to leverage your professional and personal goals
- How we support you: onsite parking, bike garages, commuting allowances, Employee Assistance Programs, pension schemes and discount on our brands Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein to name a few!
Please include a cover letter with your application. We would love to know why this is THE role for you!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.
For five decades, CALVIN KLEIN has been a cultural catalyst, creating a legacy of iconic imagery and provocative conversation while retaining its American DNA and youth-inspired designs. Our associates are a group of talented individuals with unique personalities and perspectives. At CALVIN KLEIN, we take risks, embrace differences and strive to make a positive impact on the world. Above all, we care passionately for the brand, our customer and each other. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, CALVIN KLEIN is one of the world’s largest and most successful designer fashion brands. We are driven by our associates, creating one of the most visionary workforces in fashion. We are proud of who we are, what we do, and the future we are creating. Global retail sales of CALVIN KLEIN products exceeded $8 billion in 2017, and CALVIN KLEIN branded products are distributed in 110+ countries. CALVIN KLEIN employs a worldwide network of over 10,000 associates and operates more than 2,000 free-standing stores globally. Calvin Klein, Inc. was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003.
- 020 589 9888
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert