Marketing Assistant Sydney
- Ralph Lauren
- Melbourne, Australia
- Closing date
- 25 Mar 2023
- Entry Level / Assistant
Ralph Lauren Corporation is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For almost 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Assistant with Strong Luxury apparel & accessories background to support both the Marketing Manager & Events Lead to implement all marketing, communication and PR activities for Ralph Lauren Oceania, with a heavy focus on event implementation across Australia. Please note this is initially a 12 month fixed term contract, with the opportunity to extend.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Execute events, in line with Event Lead direction and overall Marketing strategy.
* End-to-end management of all reporting includes monthly PR reporting, monthly Marketing Report plus any ad-hoc reporting requests received.
* Work closely with media agency and stores on all press loans, influencer loans, returns and transfers.
* Manage seasonal brand changeovers. Includes all store duratrans and department store partner updates. Ensure all sites correctly briefed, in line with deadlines and communicated to all stakeholders.
* Support Marketing Associate on asset management. Manage Marketing Dropbox and all image sharing with relevant partners.
* Ongoing implementation of marketing activities in accordance with brand plans developed by Marketing Manager
* Support on all customer events
* Relationship management with relevant shopping centres to secure earned marketing activity including PR and social coverage
* Manage and maintain the press showroom in Sydney and arrange loans and press appointments.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Dynamic, resourceful team player
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to multitask within a fast-paced environment
* Self-motivated, hard working
* Strong communication skills (both internal and external)
* Excellent and efficient writing and oral communication skills in English
* Degree holder in Communications/Public Relations/Journalism/Marketing or equivalent is an advantage
* Proven experience in public relations, media communication, event management and promotion, with media connection is an advantage
* Understanding of the consumer goods industry
Ralph Lauren, whose name is synonymous with American lifestyle, timeless design and impeccable quality, is a cultural icon who has built the Ralph Lauren Corporation into one of the most successful companies in the world. As the first designer to produce a complete lifestyle vision, Mr. Lauren created a global brand exemplified by style, sophistication and the utmost attention to detail. Today, the Company is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
Since 1967, Ralph Lauren has cultivated the iconography of America, as well as that of Europe and the exotic themes of other cultures, redefining a style of luxury that is recognized and coveted around the world. “I have always had a clear vision,” he said. “I wanted to develop quality products and create a whole world around that. It means taking risks, going with what you feel, but never losing sight of your vision and conviction.”
At Ralph Lauren, we like to inspire—and to be inspired. Our teams are dynamic, collaborative and innovative—and we are always looking to build them with the strongest, most inspiring people in the world.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert