Intern Copy Editing (f/m/d)
- Munich (Stadt), Bayern (DE)
- Closing date
- 22 Mar 2023
- Editorial & Media
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
To support our Copy Editing team we are searching for a Intern Copy Editing (f/m/d) to be based in our Aschheim office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Enter technical details and required product information on a daily basis
- Help maintain the quality and accuracy of our product descriptions by correcting English product descriptions and technical details
- Ensure clothing racks and trolleys remain organized
- Prepare items to be transferred from our office to our warehouse
- Organize and maintain Team Copy resources so that they are accessible and up to date
- Assist Lead and team with tasks on an ad-hoc basis
- Write product descriptions in English
WHO YOU ARE
- Excellent written and verbal English skills, including a strong grasp of spelling and grammar
- Strong understanding of Google Suite and MS Office is a must
- Understanding of CMS is desirable
- Educated to degree level with a background in Journalism, Creative Writing, Marketing or fashion-related subjects
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Self-starting attitude and an ability to work independently
- Fashion competence and knowledge of industry trends, luxury brands and textiles
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
MYTHERESA IS ONE OF THE WORLD’S LEADING ONLINE STORES FOR LUXURY FASHION
As a rapidly expanding company, we are always looking for new talent, eager to experience the exciting and challenging environment of e-commerce within the luxury sector and contribute to the mytheresa.com success story.
WHO WE ARE
Launched in 2006, mytheresa now has more than 400 talented and driven multicultural employees, with great variety of professional experience. All experts in their respective fields, they combine their entrepreneurial and individual spirit with excellent teamwork. We are dynamic and ambitious. Passionate about fashion and completely in tune with online trail, we all share the same goal: to offer our customers the best service they could have.
WHAT WE OFFER
A fun yet invigorating working environment to explore, experiment and excel. With just the right structure and leadership to work effectively and efficiently, while having the freedom to share and bring new concepts and ideas to life.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
People with the true mytheresa.com spirit – motivated and driven, ambitious yet willing to support others. Most importantly, we want people who are passionate about what they do, whether it’s editorial, IT, logistics, finance, PR, marketing and so on. Help us to take mytheresa.com to new heights – and markets!
HOW TO REACH US
Visit us at https://careers.mytheresa.com/job-offers.html
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert