DeMellier is a London-based fast-growing designer handbag brand with strong values at heart. Awarded twice by the British Luxury Association WALPOLE, recognising its commitment to innovation, craftsmanship and the highest standards of quality. DeMellier handbags have become a favourite among strong women all over the world, including celebrities such as Beyonce, Emily Blunt, January Jones, Kristen Bell, and Lily Collins among others. In addition to its direct-to-consumer business, DeMellier is stocked in leading department stores such as Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Matchesfashion, Le Bon Marche, Lane Crawford and more.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a fast-growing luxury handbag brand. A dynamic role suitable for an organised, driven individual who will be immersed in the day-to-day of DeMellier’s website operations. The Ecommerce Assistant will report to the Ecommerce Executive and Head of Ecommerce & Digital Marketing.
The Ecommerce Assistant will work closely with the Ecommerce Executive, Customer Service, Production & Logistics and Marketing team and assist in all aspects of the daily running of the website.
ECOMMERCE, WEBSITE MANAGEMENT & TRADING
- Work in collaboration with the team to meet weekly/monthly deadlines in effectively launching new campaigns, collections, and products.
- Assist with managing the online product catalogue, including descriptions, pricing, photography, upload, and testing.
- Assist with creating content pages, product pages, collection pages and store content such as blogs or specific campaign landing pages.
- Assist with the visual merchandising across the site.
- Monitor store inventory, conducting stock checks and ensuring that stock is live on the site as expected.
- Assist with day to day of the pre-order process and ensure delivery times and information are up to date and accurate.
- Liaise with Production and Merchandising teams internally as well as our third-party logistics partners.
- Responsible for organising, tracking, and monitoring samples ahead of launches and product shoots.
- Liaise with design and creative teams on producing assets for the website.
- Work closely with the Customer Service team and assist them with any technical or product related queries.
- Complete weekly site walkthroughs and make recommendations for improvement to onsite standards and customer journey.
- Support the development & ongoing maintenance on site & develop a thorough understanding of the full processes.
- Assist with monitoring and analysis of core KPIs and produce basic reports.
- Supporting the team with ad-hoc projects.
- Work in collaboration with the Marketing, Creative and Ecommerce teams to ensure the timely production of assets.
- Assist with building weekly broadcast email campaigns and testing.
- Liaise with third-party solution providers and tech support on platform related issues or campaign set up.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Great organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with content, product & inventory management desirable - ideally Shopify
- Basic HTML is a plus Data driven and analytical
- Excellent Excel and MS Office skills
- Social Media native and interested in digital trends
- Strong team player and positive can-do attitude
- English, full professional proficiency