As the Ecommerce Assistant, you will report into the Ecommerce Manager and help drive the expansion and profitable growth of House of Hackney’s global digital business. The right person for this role will enjoy all things digital, be highly commercial and analytical and have high levels of accuracy, consistency and strong attention to detail. A proactive and positive attitude and excellent communication skills are essential in this busy team.
Based at: Head Office - Shoreditch London - remote work not available
Working Pattern: Mon-Fri (Hours, Days may change during peak)
Reporting to: Ecommerce manager
*The stated salary range, experience and background is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills and passion for the brand can be demonstrated.
- Take ownership of homepage updates in line with marketing calendar and sales opportunities.
- Responsible for updating all pages, category headers and general presentation of the House of Hackney website.
- Manage the creation of all products within our PIM and updates via Magento.
- Build and schedule all email marketing communications.
- Advocate A/B tests across email campaigns and analysing the outcome of these tests.
- Responsible for our social posting and reporting.
- Report and analyse email campaign performance on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Undertake weekly visual site merchandising to align with sales opportunities.
- Online stock management, liaising with the production team.
- Undertake regular health checks and testing of site checkout and automated email programmes like abandon basket etc for both the trade portal and retail.
- Support the team with end-to-end testing of new site fixes and features including liaising with developers.
- Support the Ecommerce Manager with weekly and monthly trade reporting.
- Undertake competitor analysis on an ad hoc/seasonal basis identifying opportunities that may help improve the customer proposition of the House of Hackney website
IDEALLY YOU WILL HAVE*:
- Passionate about the brand House of Hackney and Ecommerce
- One year digital experience working within an Ecommerce or Digital role within a luxury retail business.
- Experience and knowledge of Magento and Google Analytics is preferable
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- Highly organised and self-motivated, with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills; ability to work confidently with internal and external teams.
- Hard-working with a flexible approach in order to manage priorities within the business
- Analytical with a commercial outlook and creative appreciation.
- Self-starter who likes to use their own initiative and takes ownership for their own projects and tasks.
- Ambitious with a hunger to learn, develop and take on more responsibility.
- Reliable and hard-working.
*The stated experience and background is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated.
As always, there are some perks,
- 22 Days Holiday Allowance + Bank Holidays + Maundy Thursday and a half-day for your birthday.
- Seasonal 4 Day Week Scheme, Fridays off from April until End of August every year
- We are currently trialing reduced winter hours, we are finishing at 4PM every day
- Cycle to Work Loan Scheme.
- PayDay Drinks every month and at least two exciting team gatherings a year, we also celebrate birthdays in the office whenever possible.
- Our water is filtered because plastic bottles are banned from the office, plenty of herbal teas, coffee, fruit & cereals are available weekly for that morning snack.
- The team is hard-working and upbeat, we often help each other and there's very little we can't conquer together.
- 30% discount across HOH products and first grabs on sample sale items.
Our House is a home for everyone. As a culture led business, we aim to be an inspiring and meaningful place for people to work, and as an equal opportunities employer, we foster an environment in which everyone can learn, grow and be heard - regardless of age or seniority. We strive for and believe in a fully inclusive, diverse, supportive and accepting workplace.. We care about people’s physical, emotional and mental wellbeing. Our Housemates are open-minded people from a range of backgrounds and lived experiences who share our values and culture.
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer a visa sponsorship or remote working.