- Fashion Nova
- Vernon, California
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
Fashion Nova is an inclusive fashion-forward and trend-driven apparel and lifestyle brand that celebrates all dimensions of confidence. We use our platform to spread positivity with brands for women, men, curve, luxe, sport, swim, beauty, and kids. We are obsessed with creating the best experience available for our customers and employees.
Fashion Nova was built on the backbone of individuality and inclusiveness. Our brands are worn and celebrated worldwide by customers, celebrities, and influencers because of our uniquely creative and talented employees.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The DTG Print Coordinator supports the Direct-to-Garment Print Shop (DTG) in one or more assigned work areas. This position will work in a fast-paced production environment to produce high quality printed garments. This position is responsible for DTG related tasks such as: picking orders, staging orders, inspection of garments, drying of garments, set up and operation of pad printers as well as set up and operation of direct-to-garment printers. This position is also responsible for keeping machines in operating condition and informing leadership if there are any production or equipment issues.
- Perform DTG related tasks including, but not limited to: picking orders, staging orders, inspection of garments, drying of garments.
- Set up and operation of DTG machinery including, but not limited to: DTG printers, pad printers, and garment dryers.
- Review job order to determine quantities to be printed, stock specifications, colors, or special printing instructions.
- Follow daily production schedules to ensure customer orders are produced for delivery on time.
- Ensures all impressions and locations on each garment are completed.
- Troubleshoot job issues and collaborate with teams on solutions.
- Must be able to adapt with minimal or no advanced notice on different product and business needs.
- Maintain equipment as needed for optimal operating conditions.
- Perform job duties according to standard operating procedures and within standard productivity measurements.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
- 2-3 years of related experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required, technical vocational school preferred.
- Familiarity with Windows and basic computer functions knowledge required.
- Ability to read work orders, procedures, and policies, and follow instructions as required.
- Demonstrated ability with troubleshooting.
- Team player, positive attitude, energetic, committed
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Adheres to quality and safety protocols
- Ability to work flexible or irregular hours which may include weekends and holidays
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand and move around within a production or warehouse environment for extended periods of time without limitation
- Ability to distinguish colors and inspect materials on product
- Formalized career paths
- Flat management platform
- Manager Training Academy
- Creative Development Internship Program
- Fashion Nova Cares Program
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401k match, with immediate vesting upon eligibility
- Stocked kitchens with gratis snacks and drinks
- Weekly catered lunches
- Summer Fridays at Headquarters
- Team bonding events and programs
- Employee discounts
Fashion Nova, LLC, and subsidiaries thereof, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are steadfast in our commitment to equal employment opportunities and pledge that these objectives are reflected in all aspects of our daily operations. We will continue to recruit, hire, train, and advance in employment qualified individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, status as a protected veteran, criminal history, or status as an individual with a disability; and shall not discriminate against any individual, any such characteristic, nor any other classification protected by local, state and/or federal law.
NOTICE AT COLLECTION
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert