Quality Assistant Leathergoods
- Florence, Italy
- Closing date
- 30 Apr 2023
- Production - Garments & Accessories
- Entry Level / Assistant
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
The Quality Assistant Leathergoods will report and monitor data to support quality KPIs, support the Quality team in quality processes and problem resolutions and participate to procedures, standards and specifications implementation across the Leather Goods unit.
- Collect and ensure quality data are well collected and maintained in quality trackers, recording and analysing statistical information.
- Report and comment on quality KPIs daily, weekly, monthly, by season.
- Testing processes: ensure specimens are tested in a timely manner by participating actively to the process (including the identification of what to test, raising ETRF, clarifying test packages, following sample making, interacting with accredited lab houses, reviewing and sharing results).
- Analyse materials and products test results to provide information on product risks and non-compliances.
- Participate in technical and handover meetings, providing quality data and support.
- Participate to Corrective Action Plans and quality issue resolutions.
- Support in writing management and technical reports.
- Provide information on product and raw materials risk assessment and non-compliances.
- Review and assess customer feedbacks, identify and share key topics.
- Ensure bulk testing results are assessed and addressed in a timely manner.
- Support projects within the quality department.
- Participate actively to the overall quality organisation to allow the whole quality processes executing and maintaining our standards and expectations.
- Degree in product or materials technologies, quality or engineering is a plus
- Excellent skills in Excel, Power BI, Pack office.
- Proficient in English and Italian.
- Knowledge in PDM and data management.
- Leather Goods product knowledge a plus .
- Knowledge in quality management, manufacturing or engineering appreciated
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert