Operational Inventory Control Assistant Manager
The Operational Inventory Control Assistant Manager is responsible for helping the Inventory Controller with the oversight of the retail and wholesale inventory for those brands under the SSC responsibilities. These currently include Bottega Venetta, Alexander McQueen, Brioni and Balenciaga. This position will have 1 direct report and will partner with various stakeholders in retail operations, logistics and brand finance teams to help ensure the perpetual system is accurate, stores are properly supported, and inventory adjustments are timely and accurately recorded.
KERING Operational Inventory Control Assistant Manager
Job Family: Finance
Job Title: Operational Inventory Control Assistant Manager
Location: Wayne, NJ
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: "Empowering Imagination."
The Kering Shared Services team supports Kering and its affiliated brands with back of house and operational activities including but not limited to; Accounting Service, HR, Legal, IT, Logistics, Real Estate, Internal Audit, Loss Prevention, and Repairs.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Assist the Inventory Controller with administration of daily inquiries and tasks including but not limited to:
- Adjustment requests
- Transfer requests
- Receiving requests
- Packaging procurement
- Price events processin g
- Repgorting to highlight operational issues that could lead to inventory discrepancies
- Assist the with timely month end reporting to brand finance teams which consist of:
- Aging by SKU
- Inventory adjustment listing
- Support brands in organization of physical inventory counts. This will include
- Providing counting procedures
- Store training and support
- Coordinating 3rd party count appointments
- Support inquiries from brands as they relate to inventory control procedures
- Identify and address with brand finance teams any weaknesses seen in the inventory control procedures
- Execute price change events under the guidance of brand finance and merchandising teams
- Partner with the financial Assistant Manager to identify the root causes of GRIR discrepancies, identify and implement solutions.
WHO YOU ARE
- Degree in Accounting, Finance / Business Administration
- 3+ years' relevant work experience
- Ability to understand multi-brand environment
- Functional knowledge of JDA and Movex a plus
- Demonstrates strong customer service attitude
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Strong communication and follow up
- Excellent interpersonal skills particularly in a multicultural environment
- Effective organizer
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office
- Advanced data analysis skills (Excel, Star Query, Power BI, etc.)
Kering Americas Inc.
A world leader in apparel and accessories, Kering develops an ensemble of powerful Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle brands. By ‘empowering imagination’ in the fullest sense, Kering encourages its brands to reach their potential, in the most sustainable manner. Present in more than 120 countries, the Group generated revenues of more than €11.5 billion in 2015 and had more than 38,000 employees at year end.
Talent is craftsmanship that is born when creative geniuses and artisans collaborate. Luxury talent at Kering is about having a bold vision which empowers confidence and creates beauty.
Kering empowers its employees to fulfil their potential and creativity by fostering their skills and performance in the most imaginative and sustainable manner for the long term.
Talent is the energy that powers our Group.
40, rue de Sèvres
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert