FT Operations Manager
- Tory Burch
- Tampa, FL, United States
- Closing date
- 25 Apr 2023
You are seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today!
Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with the best Retail Team in the industry.
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive special offers.
- We will help you become great at what you love - Our Retail Excellence Programs in Styling, Coaching, Brand Ambassador (just to name a few) and supportive Retail Leaders are there to support you each step of the way
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
This Role is Tailor-Made For You Because:
You are an expert in store operations, experienced with inventory management to managing a large operational staff and everything in between (facilities, expenses, vendor relationships to name a few). You're accountable for creating a highly standardized environment in which customers have a transformational experience, employees are able to do their best and the business runs with ease. This requires a constant balancing of priorities, including strategic, operational and leadership excellence and an authentic approach. A sense of humor is a plus!
A Day In The Life:
The typical day is...atypical. As the operational expert, you are fully versed in all operational policies, procedures and guidelines for all aspects of the store. You might be maintaining inventory accuracy and product flow, training store staff on technology and operational procedures, partnering with the GM and cross—functional partners to manage and maintain annual budgets, managing people resources, leading by example and setting clear goals and expectations to hold people accountable to a high standard of excellence. You may also support the customer experience by working with PR/Marketing to execute special event needs. The consistent thread is that you'll be working with an amazing team of women and men who share your passion for excellence.
To Land This Role:
- 3 to 5 years of stock or operations-related experience in a high volume, customer-driven retail environment
- Must have open availability for a flexible work schedule that meets the needs of the business, including overnights, evenings, holidays and weekend shifts
- Ability to lift (at least 40 lbs), carry, push, pull, squat, kneel, twist, turn, climb ladders, crawl, reach, bend and stand for extended periods of time
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
Our Retail Teams are known for making every customer feel welcome and creating the most memorable experiences for them. They help to grow our business every single day. Our store teams are encouraged to think like entrepreneurs and to experiment with innovative ideas that make it easier for them to deliver retail excellence. Come join us!
How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its Chairman, CEO and Chief Creative Officer, Tory Burch. Launched in February 2004, the collection includes ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, watches, home and beauty. There are more than 200 Tory Burch boutiques across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia, and the brand is available at over 3,000 department and specialty stores worldwide and toryburch.com. In 2015, the Company introduced Tory Sport, a performance activewear collection that celebrates the elegance of sport. Inspired by the grace and strength of athletes. Tory Sport balances high-tech fabrics with classic design.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert