Summer Intern, Sourcing
- Ralph Lauren
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Closing date
- 6 Apr 2023
- PR & Communications
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Summer Internship Program 2023 Overview: This summer, we are offering a compensated 8-week Internship Program from Mid-June to Mid August that is designed to give rising undergraduate students a challenging, hands-on experience in the retail industry.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
As a Summer Intern in Ralph Lauren, you will.. ONBOARD: Participate in a Company orientation with the intern class COLLABORATE: Work with the team and participate in department short-term assignments & projects LEARN: Attend operations meetings and understand the day-to-day work from the department DEVELOP: Receive coaching and on-going feedback from your supervisor HAVE FUN: Participate in Company joint activities designed in the internship program
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• Full-time college students currently in Year 2 - Year 3 is highly preferred
• Interested to start your career in retail industry
• Good communication skills
• A great team player
• Willing to learn and positive attitude
• Open minded to learn the company and the culture
• Fluent in spoken and written English & Cantonese
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint Hiring Department - GLOBAL SOURCING At Ralph Lauren, our Global Sourcing Department is where we bring our product to life. We are here to deliver the magic of our products to the consumer through our world class sourcing talent and partnerships by committing to an authentic and sustainable future of product creation. As a Summer intern under Sourcing Department, you will have the opportunity to work under one of the teams within the department, including Apparel Sourcing, Capacity Planning and Sustainability Team. We are looking for students with passion for developing career in Apparel industry and living in fashion. Working Location Ralph Lauren Lai Chi Kok Office
Ralph Lauren, whose name is synonymous with American lifestyle, timeless design and impeccable quality, is a cultural icon who has built the Ralph Lauren Corporation into one of the most successful companies in the world. As the first designer to produce a complete lifestyle vision, Mr. Lauren created a global brand exemplified by style, sophistication and the utmost attention to detail. Today, the Company is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
Since 1967, Ralph Lauren has cultivated the iconography of America, as well as that of Europe and the exotic themes of other cultures, redefining a style of luxury that is recognized and coveted around the world. “I have always had a clear vision,” he said. “I wanted to develop quality products and create a whole world around that. It means taking risks, going with what you feel, but never losing sight of your vision and conviction.”
At Ralph Lauren, we like to inspire—and to be inspired. Our teams are dynamic, collaborative and innovative—and we are always looking to build them with the strongest, most inspiring people in the world.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert