Summer Intern, Global Citizenship
- Ralph Lauren
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Closing date
- 25 Mar 2023
- PR & Communications
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Summer Internship Program 2023 Overview: This summer, we are offering a compensated 8-week Internship Program from Mid-June to Mid August that is designed to give rising undergraduate students a challenging, hands-on experience in the retail industry.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
As a Summer Intern in Ralph Lauren, you will.. ONBOARD: Participate in a Company orientation with the intern class COLLABORATE: Work with the team and participate in department short-term assignments & projects LEARN: Attend operations meetings and understand the day-to-day work from the department DEVELOP: Receive coaching and on-going feedback from your supervisor HAVE FUN: Participate in Company joint activities designed in the internship program
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• Full-time college students currently in Year 2 - Year 3 is highly preferred
• Interested to start your career in retail industry
• Good communication skills
• A great team player
• Willing to learn and positive attitude
• Open minded to learn the company and the culture
• Fluent in spoken and written English & Cantonese
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint Hiring Department - GLOBAL CITIZENSHIP At Ralph Lauren, our Global Citizenship Department is committed to conducting our global operations ethically with respect for the dignity of all people who make our products, putting factory workers at the end of our approach to Human rights and worker empowerment. We believe workers realize a better life through safe, enabling, inclusive and sustainable workplaces, we support enhancing this by building suppliers' capabilities, and engage and empower workers with industry partners to collaborate for positive change. As a Summer Intern under Global Citizenship, you will assist to make research and identify the worker life-skill programs that we can scale in APAC to fulfill the public commitment and support piloting workers training app to a few pilot factories. We are looking for students with a passion for developing career in Global Citizenship. · Strong research, analytical and problem-solving skills · Strong interest on corporate social responsibility, responsible sourcing, social sustainability, human rights or ESG. · Students studying Industrial Engineering, Sustainability or Supply Chain majors preferred Working Location Ralph Lauren Lai Chi Kok Office
Ralph Lauren, whose name is synonymous with American lifestyle, timeless design and impeccable quality, is a cultural icon who has built the Ralph Lauren Corporation into one of the most successful companies in the world. As the first designer to produce a complete lifestyle vision, Mr. Lauren created a global brand exemplified by style, sophistication and the utmost attention to detail. Today, the Company is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
Since 1967, Ralph Lauren has cultivated the iconography of America, as well as that of Europe and the exotic themes of other cultures, redefining a style of luxury that is recognized and coveted around the world. “I have always had a clear vision,” he said. “I wanted to develop quality products and create a whole world around that. It means taking risks, going with what you feel, but never losing sight of your vision and conviction.”
At Ralph Lauren, we like to inspire—and to be inspired. Our teams are dynamic, collaborative and innovative—and we are always looking to build them with the strongest, most inspiring people in the world.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert