Senior Office Administration Officer
- Ralph Lauren
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Closing date
- 25 Mar 2023
- Senior Manager
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
The incumbent will be responsible for providing daily office administration services to ensure smooth running of the Sourcing offices in HK and China (Dongguan).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Supervise and coordinate daily office activities, including but not limited to mailing room operations, repairs and office maintenance works, cleaning and security services in the offices
* Coordinate and monitor facilities management-related operations & services, such as air-conditioning system, electrical supplies, fire services, security and safety system
* Liaise between tenants, landlord and contractors for building & facilities inspection, repair, maintenance and upgrade
* Support the Operations Manager to manage the vendors contract renewal and monitor the performance of service providers & contractors
* Maintain management reports, repair & maintenance records
* Assist in procurement if needed and perform office invoice posting
* Coordinate and provide assistance in renovation, relocation projects
* Handle team requests / enquiries on onsite facilities services independently
* Attend emergency callouts after office hours and supervise contractors' works at weekend as appropriate
* Assist in corporate events and other ad hoc projects as assigned
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Professional Studies / Degree in Facilities Management, Property Management, Building Services, Business Administration, or related discipline
* At least 5 years of relevant experience in office administration and office communication in sizeable organizations is preferred.
* Mature, well-organized, and able to work under pressure with minimal supervision
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, responsible and a good team player
* Proficient in MS applications
* Good command of both English and Chinese, preferably Mandarin as well
* Sound knowledge in facilities management
* Customer-oriented and strong interpersonal skills
* Relevant experience in renovation / relocation project would be an advantage
* Familiar with building services regulations is an advantage
Ralph Lauren, whose name is synonymous with American lifestyle, timeless design and impeccable quality, is a cultural icon who has built the Ralph Lauren Corporation into one of the most successful companies in the world. As the first designer to produce a complete lifestyle vision, Mr. Lauren created a global brand exemplified by style, sophistication and the utmost attention to detail. Today, the Company is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
Since 1967, Ralph Lauren has cultivated the iconography of America, as well as that of Europe and the exotic themes of other cultures, redefining a style of luxury that is recognized and coveted around the world. “I have always had a clear vision,” he said. “I wanted to develop quality products and create a whole world around that. It means taking risks, going with what you feel, but never losing sight of your vision and conviction.”
At Ralph Lauren, we like to inspire—and to be inspired. Our teams are dynamic, collaborative and innovative—and we are always looking to build them with the strongest, most inspiring people in the world.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert