Beauty Artist & Trainer to H&M Beauty - within H&M Lifestyle brands
- Stockholm (SE)
- Salary according to experience + benefits & relocation service
- Closing date
- 23 Mar 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Within the newly created Business Unit H&M Lifestyle Brands, we apply the strong heritage of H&M to new industries, to add excitement and energy to our offer and strengthening the H&M brand. H&M Lifestyle Brands includes H&M HOME, H&M BEAUTY and H&M MOVE.
At H&M BEAUTY, our aim is to capture the enormous market potential of the beauty business by making it possible for everyone to look, feel and do good. We are pioneering a new business model for the group where our own in-house beauty assortment is complemented with the latest external Beauty brands, allowing our customers to complete their fashion look with the best in beauty. We are in the starting point of building Beauty as its own Lifestyle Brand and are working on launching external brands in more markets and channels, doing a full makeover of our in-house assortment and elevating the shopping experience in all channels, just to name a few of the things that we are excited about!
We are looking for a H&M Beauty Artist & Trainer to serve as the ultimate internal Brand Ambassador, delivering makeup artistry and elevated client service across all axes (makeup, skincare, & fragrance) on a global scale. With a sharp consumer-centric mindset, this role is vital in enhancing the client experience in store and engaging the customer and community through live coaching. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is socially savvy, strategic and passionate about service, artistry and training and inspiring others.
Main responsibilities, but not limited to;
- Design training programs or initiatives to elevate service experience at store level to ensure excellent customer service level
- Develop and customize education materials and training tools for beauty brands represented by the company for store staff
- Motivate Beauty Advisors and store staff on how to drive sales through offering knowledgeable and professional advice to customers
- Have a global perspective and way of working when creating trainings and being an internal ambassador
- Act as an internal brand ambassador to inspire your colleagues to enhance the credibility for H&M as the number one beauty destination
- Work closely with store staff, Brand Management, Sales and Marketing team to maximize sales growth
- Support PR events of beauty brands represented by the company
- Handle ad hoc assignments and projects as assigned by Management
To be successful in this role we think you have;
- Minimum of 4+ years professional experience as a makeup artist and beauty educator; should demonstrate full mastery
- Self-motivated, results oriented, strategic & creative mindset, collaborative leadership
- Demonstrates social savvy; ability to effectively engage audiences and your colleagues on social platforms
- Experience from creating training material
- Proficient knowledge and awareness of beauty industry, market and competitive trends
- Best-in-class selling and negotiation skills
- Exceptional verbal & written communication, presentation, public speaking, & media skills (ha kvar?)
- Strong English communication skills, Swedish is not mandatory
This is a 1 year contract/alt consultant contract with the possibility of prolonging/permanent contract. You will be located in the H&M Beauty office at Jakobsbergsgatan and will be travelling 3-4 days week.
Does this sound like you?
Please apply with CV and portfolio and link to platforms where we can take part of your creative work as soon as possible but no later than 23 of March .
We look forward to hear from you!
The business concept of H&M is simple: Fashion and quality at the best price, in a sustainable way. We believe that quality, affordable fashion can be made and sold in a way that’s also good for people and the environment.
From a single women’s wear shop in Västerås, Sweden, to seven different brands and over 4,750 stores in over 69 markets, design, quality and sustainability are not a question of price. We should always offer inspiring fashion with unbeatable value for money. Our vision is that all our operations are run in a way that is economically, socially and environmentally sustainable, and our business is helping to meet the needs of both present and future generations.
Since being established in 1947, H&M strives for the best customer offering in each and every market. We offer collections that are wide-ranging and varied for women, men, teenagers, and children, while choosing to work with partners who are doing right by people and right by the environment.
H&M believes that high-fashion doesn’t have to be a matter of price. Since 2004 we have collaborated with international designers and style icons from Karl Lagerfeld to Beyoncé to Balmain on capsule collections and specially created campaigns.
As one of the world's largest fashion retailers, we offer endless career possibilities. With a focus on people development, every H&M employee has the opportunity for professional and personal growth. From stylish Sales Advisors and Visual Merchandisers to technology experts and business savvy planners- all our employees share a great ambition and an anything-is-possible attitude.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert