Área Manager Iberia BOSS Shop in Shops Full time (m/f/x)
Conviértete en embajador de la marca y formarás parte de un equipo que trabaja con pasión, ambición y conocimientos para crear excelentes experiencias para los clientes. ¡Sé uno de los primeros en llevar nuestras colecciones de la pasarela a los clientes!¡Únete a nuestro equipo y explora oportunidades de carrera hechas a medida para ti!
Manage the HUGO BOSS Shop in Shops. Leading the teams with exceptional manager skills and executing operational strategies resulting in positive operating profits.
- Base in Madrid.
- Position that requires travel through the Spanish territory.
- Previous experience as Area Manager, 3-5 year in retail sector (luxury Retail is a plus).
- Previous experience in KPIS and Actions plans.
- Previous experience in management, Sales teams.
- Management different point of sales ECI (12-15).
- Higher education, university degree and/or MBA.
Qué puedes esperar:
- Utilize effective communication skills in training and developing staff, delivering exceptional service to customers, driving business with the merchant group and general problem solving.
- Achieve positive results in top line sales, profit and loss management and inventory control of the stores.
- Establish a goal oriented selling culture that focuses on relationship selling, building a client base and exceptional service.
- Ensure standard operating procedures are executed and policies followed.
- Manage personnel activities of staff (i.e. hire, train, appraise, reward, motivate, discipline, etc.).
- Monitor performance, provide direction, and take corrective action when needed.
- Actively recruit all level candidates.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills and the ability to motivate, develop and inspire a team while creating a highly empowered organization.
- 3-5 years of specialty retail management experience.
- Experience running higher volume and overlooking multiple store locations
- Experience overseeing and managing headcount.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, time management and leadership skills
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and entrepreneurial
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of HUGO BOSS products
- Strong consulting, negotiation, problem resolution, mediation, and interpersonal skills.
Qué podemos ofrecerte:
• International and inspirational workingenvironment
• Career progression opportunities
• Dynamic and inspirational work culture
Somos una empresa internacional con empleados que representan cada rincón del mundo. Nuestra cultura inclusiva abarca la autenticidad y la individualidad de cada persona. Estamos comprometidos con la igualdad de oportunidades de empleo. Pensamos que un entorno de trabajo equitativo ayuda a desarrollar todo el potencial y a prosperar.
¿Cree que es el momento de comenzar un nuevo reto en el mundo HUGO BOSS? Si es así, esperamos hablar de ello en una entrevista.
Por favor contacta con Jose Ignacio Rubial Giralte (IGNACIO_RUBIAL@HUGOBOSS.COM), Recursos Humanos.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert