Pattern Designer BOSS Menswear (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Closing date
- 21 Mar 2023
- Production - Garments & Accessories
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a motivated Pattern Designer 2D and 3D (m/f/d) for our Product Development BOSS Menswear team for the product group Outerwear.
What you can expect:
- Independent model development in 2D and 3D from the creative idea to production release, taking into account quality specification and processing costs
- Development of new products and innovative possibilities as well as implementation of new constructions
- Execution of fittings with 3D simulations and real prototypes
- Assessing grading in relation to demand and target groups
- Creation of manufacturing documents in PLM and Illustrator
- Ensuring and supervising prototypes and capsules in terms of quality, workmanship and fit
- Leading and participating in projects
- Close cooperation with interfaces (design and creative team, technical product development, operations and vendors)
- Bachelor or Master in Fashion Design / Technical Design
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a pattern designer in product development
- Ability to read an interpret design models and sketches and transform innovative ideas into a technical product
- Initiate new product designs and procedures
- Good knowledge in industrial processing
- Ability to duplicate vintage apparel and adapt patterns for modern construction techniques while maintaining integrity of the original design
- Good expertise in 3D product development, creating 3D Style simulation, performing virtual fittings and working via 3D collaboration platforms
- Expertise in cutting, production and processing techniques in product development
- Good knowledge of MS Office, SAP, PLM, Illustrator and 3D Software etc.
- High communication skills and very good English level, both written and spoken as well as accurate and detail oriented
- Open, competent and confident appearance, as well as assertiveness and ability to work to a deadline
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Sandra Füseler (SANDRA_FUESELER@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert