Intern Facility & Office Management | Fulltime
- Hugo Boss
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Closing date
- 26 Apr 2023
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We offer an internship for 40 hours a week at our head office in Amsterdam. Have you always wanted to work in a professional and motivated team in an international environment? Then apply, because we offer a challenging internship and the opportunity to further develop yourself.
What you can expect:
- Opportunity to experience facility management in the Benelux;
- Support in the implementation of the FM ticketing system;
- Support in making our services more sustainable;
- Support in optimizing our supplier file;
- Administrative support of the Facility Management department.
- Support in optimizing the RI&E;
- Experience the daily work in a global company.
- Engaged in a relevant college (HBO) degree in Facility Management, Business Administration or Real Estate;
- During the course of your studies and/or previous work experience you've already been able to gain experience in the field of Facility Management;
- Strong communication skills on all levels and a high level of commitment;
- Flexible, stress resistant, accurate, proactive, customer-focused and results-oriented;
- Pays close attention to detail, accuracy, analytical skills and a critical and efficient mind-set;
- Good written and verbal communication in both Dutch and English;
- Computer literate with knowledge of MS Office (Excel);
- Living nearby Amsterdam.
If the above-mentioned internship has aroused your interest and you would like to be part of our enthusiastic HUGO BOSS team, please send your CV and motivation letter (together with internship information like; start- and end date, amount of hours, writing a thesis, etc.) via our job portal on https://careers.hugoboss.com/.
We would like to get to know you!
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert