Associate Creative Director
- Santa Monica, California
- Closing date
- 27 Jun 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
What you'll do:
- Provide vision for aesthetic of the FIGS' brand and evergreen campaigns
- Provide vision and direction for FIGS' emails, ads, OOH and social
- Lead and execute on assigned creative projects from concept to completion
- Create comps, storyboards, graphic concepts, and final deliverables as required
- Lead, mentor and develop a team of graphic designers, motion graphic artists and multi-media art directors
- Be responsible for establishing and overseeing the creative vision for the conceptual design and execution of campaigns to be adapted and thoughtfully carried across OOH, Social & Digital in a 360 approach
- Presents work to senior creative staff and executives, and articulates concepts with energy and enthusiasm
- Concept and art direct lifestyle productions for photo and video campaigns and be on-set if needed
- Work cross-functionally with the ecommerce, film and brand creatives and provide visual input on shoot concepts and campaigns, from flat lay shoots to commercial films
- Partner with other departments within Marketing to understand the final output by communication channel
- Review all emails, ads and creative work for visual consistency and excellence
- Routinely update ad, email and social templates to ensure fresh, compelling and meaningful creative is always in rotation
- Act as the internal creative spokesperson for all assigned projects to ensure a complete understanding of the vision of our internal and external teammates
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience with concepting, creative directing and designing major marketing, communication, or advertising campaigns with relevant management experience
- At least 8 years of formal art direction experience where you personally led campaigns for a brand, ideally apparel or ecommerce focused
- You are passionate about exceptional art direction, design, and creative that is thoughtful, story-telling focused and meaningful
- Experience with video, motion, and design patterns preferred
- Proven ability to work cross functionally
- Solid written and verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time to meet aggressive deadlines
- Expert mastery of all design tools, platforms, and versions of applicable software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, and Indesign)
- Exceptional graphic design skills including layout and typography
- Working knowledge of motion design and related software (such as After Effects, etc.) preferred
Other must haves:
- Positive attitude
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- 100% Awesome. Like our scrubs!
FIGS Compensation and Benefits
- At FIGS, your base salary is one part of your total compensation package. This role's base salary range is between $91,000 and $160,000. Actual base salary is determined based on a number of factors, including but not limited to your relevant skills, qualifications, and years of experience.
Additional Compensation and Benefits
- Equity: All FIGS employees have the opportunity to own shares of FIGS stock through our new-hire equity program. Additionally, FIGS provides a discount when purchasing FIGS stock voluntarily through our FIGS Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Annual bonus: This position is eligible to participate in the FIGS annual bonus program
- Other compensation and benefits offered include:
- Comprehensive benefits and perks package focused on your well-being, including premium medical, dental and vision coverage, and full access to wellness services through Ginger, Headspace, and Gympass. 100% FIGS-sponsored life insurance and disability insurance
- Amazing 401(k) program, with a company match up to the first 6% of your contribution
- Generous paid time off - We have 11 company holidays. For salaried team members, we offer flexible vacation. For our hourly team members, we offer up to 3 weeks of accrued vacation
- Meaningful time away for baby bonding, including parental leave, new parent care meals, and a transition back to work for primary caregivers
- FIGS Friends and Family 25% off Discount for FIGS apparel
- Access to FIGS Vet, Discounted Pet Daycare, and so much more...
*Benefits eligibility is determined by hour requirements and length of service
A little bit about us...
FIGS, Inc. is a founder-led, direct-to-consumer healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand that seeks to celebrate, empower and serve current and future generations of healthcare professionals. We redefine what scrubs are by creating technically advanced apparel and products that feature an unmatched combination of comfort, durability, function and style, all at an affordable price. With the largest DTC platform in healthcare apparel, we sell our products to a rapidly growing community of loyal customers. Through these customer relationships, FIGS has built a community and lifestyle around a profession, revolutionizing the large and fragmented healthcare apparel market and becoming the industry's category-defining healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand.
Our Threads for Threads initiative is integral to our mission to improve the lives of healthcare professionals on a global scale. Founded alongside FIGS in 2013, Threads for Threads donates scrubs to healthcare professionals working in resource-poor countries around the world.
FIGS is a founder-led, direct-to-consumer healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand that seeks to celebrate, empower and serve current and future generations of healthcare professionals. We are committed to helping this growing, global community of professionals, whom we refer to as Awesome Humans, look, feel and perform at their best—24/7, 365 days a year. We create technically advanced apparel and products that feature an unmatched combination of comfort, durability, function and style, all at an affordable price. In doing so, we have redefined what scrubs are—giving rise to our tag-line: why wear scrubs, when you can #wearFIGS?
10 years ago, we started FIGS with a mission to celebrate, empower and serve healthcare professionals. Their days of being forgotten, deprioritized or forced to make do with substandard products were over. We do this in four key ways:
- Product - We create innovative products that enable healthcare professionals to perform at their best while looking and feeling good.
- DTC Platform - We use a digitally-native direct-to-consumer platform to get them the products they need in a convenient and seamless way
- Connection - We celebrate healthcare professionals by highlighting the incredible contributions they make every day and by telling their stories through our platform.
- Community - We bring them together through the community we’ve built.
We do all of this because the healthcare community is that important. If we celebrate, empower, and serve them, we will not only make their experience better, we can inspire more people to become healthcare professionals. Making an impact through our mission is what we’re focused on every single day.
2834 Colorado Ave Suite 100
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert