- Elyse Walker
- Los Angeles, California
- Closing date
- 23 Mar 2023
- Creative - Graphics, Images
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Part Time
Responsible for shooting during ecommerce photo shoots for elysewalker.com. This position reports to the Web Photographer and is responsible for daily task management related to in-house photo shoots, including equipment management and on-set asset management to ensure studio time is maximized for photo capture efficiency.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Shooting on 1 – 2 still life sets on site in our Culver City studio, taking direction from the Web Photographer and Studio Director.
- Prepare and set up camera equipment, lighting, and capture stations on set, and serve as point of contact for all digital photography issues for images captured
- On set asset management including file naming, focus stacking, color adjustments, processing and backing up of imagery to central servers during shooting
- Shoot weekly stills for social and marketing productions and edit per direction from creative team members.
- Advise on equipment needs on an on-going basis. Ensure equipment stays in good working order and rectify issues regarding repair/replacement as needed while staying current in digital equipment and systems that could increase efficiency
- Work with the studio team including Stylists and Coordinators to ensure shooting time is effectively utilized
- Ability to go between still life and/or on figure as required by Web Photographer, maintaining poise and professionalism in a multi-set environment
- 1-2+ years of professional experience as a Production/Photo Assistant or Digitech.
- Resourceful and problem-solving personality.
- Quick learner, very organized and able to multi-task or change directions quickly.
- Experience with Capture One, Adobe Creative Suite, Global Edit, ChronoSync, or comparable programs
- Comfortable with frequent standing
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to achieving results
- This position in based in Los Angeles working in our Culver City office
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert