- New York, New York, United States
- Closing date
- 28 Mar 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
Provide a comprehensive level of administrative and organizational support to the executive, to ensure they are fully supported, ensuring smooth and efficient running of the department. Act on behalf of the senior executive to take action and decisions in agreed areas of responsibility.
- Extensive diary and agenda management across time zones
- Being first point of contact for leadership team
- Processing expenses in line with company policy
- Raising purchase orders and paying invoices in line with company procedures
- Booking travel and organising trip itineraries
- Handling IT and Maintenance queries
- General office administration
- Supporting production of presentations and papers
- Providing support to other team members when required
- Organising events on the request of the leadership team (e.g. team meetings, global townhall meetings etc)
- Previous experience of working as a PA to Senior Management
- Highly computer literate, particularly in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience in Concur or other travel and expense systems
- Experience in using technology for meetings (VC, teleconference, skype, webex etc)
- Strong administrative and organisational skills with the ability to multi task
- Professionalism and a high degree of confidentiality and integrity
- Ability to be very flexible and to re-prioritise near-term assignments
- Strong communication including excellent written and spoken English, interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm in a high pressure environment and prioritise
- Team player
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
- Expected base salary for the role will generally be between $70,000.00 and $80,000.00 per year at the commencement of employment. However, base salary if hired will be determined on an individualized basis and is only part of the total compensation package, which, depending on the position, may also include commission earnings, discretionary bonuses, short and long-term incentive packages, and Company-sponsored benefit programs.
- This position is at-will and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Posting Notes: USA || New York (US-NY) || New York || RETAIL OFFLINE || AMERICAS - RETAIL MANAGEMENT || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert