Lead Engineer, DevOps - 11215 Metro Pkwy
- Fort Myers, Florida, United States
- Closing date
- 22 Apr 2023
This position leads the automation deployment and maintains software build process. This role leads and evolves the technology, planning, preparing, and executing of growth, and assists the wider engineering team in adopting DevOps principles.
FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Leads and builds an automated deployment tool set and infrastructure including environments, code management using a CI/CD process.
- Owns the administration of DevOps Toolset, including access management and build common templates that can be re-used.
- Ensures robustness and reliability through monitoring, visualization, testing, reviewing & documentation.
- Automates monitoring tools to monitor system health and reliability to support high uptime requirements.
- Institutes resilient best DevOps practices including testing, continuous deliver, automation, etc. and knowledge sharing within the team through clear documentation, guidelines, best practices, sample codes, and other components that will help development teams.
- Values individuality and the diverse talents of their team. Leads the team by communicating expectations, providing guidance, delivering feedback, and empowering the team to be their best.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Sciences, Engineering, or related field
- An equivalent combination of related education, training, and experience may be considered
- 5+ years of professional experience in DevOps Lead Engineer or Manager position
- 2+ years' experience leading and mentoring a skilled DevOps team
- Hands on experience with large scale infrastructure used in production applications
- Experience building infrastructure components from (almost) scratch
- Experience with various infrastructure as code frameworks (e.g. Terraform)
- Knowledge of automated code review and testing tools (e.g. SonarQube)
- Evangelist of devops, agile principles, SDLC process and application architecture
- Configuration management skills in Git, Chef, Puppet
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication ability
- Good Experience in cloud technologies- Kubernetes, docker, Openshift, networking/authentication in cloud (GCP preferred)
- Experience with supporting and/or implementing public-facing eCommerce websites would be a big plus
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Chico’s was founded in 1983 as a small boutique selling Mexican folk art on Sanibel Island, Florida. The Founders discovered the sweater, pivoted the business and fashion was never the same. The rich colors and prints, unique artisanal details, stylish solutions, and amazing personal service made a lasting connection with customers. Our corporate headquarters is located in Fort Myers, Florida supporting our family of brands: Chico's, White House Black Market and Soma Intimates. We offer a variety of amenities and benefits onsite as well as a strong company culture. It's our passion to inspire and empower one another and give back to the communities in which we live and work. Providing Most Amazing Personal Service to our customers, our communities, and each other makes Chico's FAS, Inc. an amazing place to work, learn and grow.
11215 Metro Parkway
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert