UGG Senior Online Trader (12 Month FTC)
Senior Online Trader, UGG (12 Month FTC)
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
As the Senior Online Trader, you will be responsible for planning and executing the onsite trading and merchandising for UGG full price and outlet websites in EMEA.
Your work will be instrumental in ensuring the commercial offering is at the forefront of all plans for both merchandising and creative execution as well as ensuring trading KPI’s are continuously improved.
You will actively support the Online Trading Manager to improve the customer on site and will collaborate closely with the UX designer and Product Management team.
- Own the planning of the seasonal trade calendar together with the team and ensure campaigns, product and category launches and reports are executed on time
- Develop a commercial and promotional trading calendar, in line with the UGG brand marketing and Merchandising Financial Plan
- Collaborate with the Content Producer and Online Marketing Teams to put the plans into place.
- Ensuring onsite promotions are setup and in line with the DTC (Direct To Consumer) regional outlet business on a periodic basis
- Care for the trading journey from initial site visit to basket conversion; ensuring this funnel is fully optimised to convert visitors
- Care for the online site merchandising strategy; ensuring alignment between brand marketing, digital marketing and planning
- Support in the sales plan and forecast and identify and monitor stock turnover, spot trends on a continual basis and develop reports and testing plans to achieve goals
- Gather information about the trading customer journey, to improve the product and category experience and performance
Who You Are:
- You are customer centric in your approach to tasks and complexities
- A logical and analytical thinker
- Adaptable to change, both within the team as well as the wider business at very short notice
- An approachable team player
- You’re comfortable reporting and presenting data
- You understand and can convey the key differences and nuances between brand and product offerings
- Comfortable owning multiple projects simultaneously
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Experience with eCommerce trading and merchandising management within a brand / retail environment
- A great understanding of online marketing, specifically SEO
- Excellent Analytical and data capabilities; experience using an advanced web analytics tool, preferably Omniture is a plus
What We Will Give You: (not all applicable for every role)
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses - We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- 27 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays & some time away from work – on top of generous holiday allowance, we can generally take advantage of half day Fridays providing our work is finished for the week.
- Extras, discounts, perks & volunteering opportunities - Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras.
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development including Global Mentorship Programme
- Hybrid & Flexible Working Environment
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert