- Montréal, Quebec (CA)
- Commensurate with experience.
- Closing date
- 24 Mar 2023
- Creative - Graphics, Images
- Contract Type
- Full Time
BUGATCHI’s Montreal office is seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented individual with a passion for growing a business focused on luxury menswear. The Art Director will be responsible for the inception, production and execution of the marketing and advertising communications that live across multiple platforms and channels globally. This position is based in Montreal.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Partner with the Creative Director and Director of Content Creation & Special Projects in the delivery of compelling 360 campaigns.
- Touch all communication channels including but (not limited to) digital & print advertising, cross platform video and social media.
- Collaborate with and other cross functional departments to create a range of brand content and campaign deliverables.
- Confidently lead the development and delivery of 360 content campaigns across multiple touch points.
- Work with Creative Leadership to refine concept presentation documents, including but not limited to photo and video direction, graphic design, and third-party creative collaboration.
- Confidently lead a high volume of photo and video productions, interacting with internal and external partners with clarity and professionalism.
- Be able to lead on set production, if required.
- Follow through with content post-production across dynamic deliverables.
- Manage retouching to a high standard and taste level.
- Ensure that all projects are within deadlines and budget constraints.
- 6+ years professional experience, preferably with a luxury fashion brand or creative agency. Experience commissioning and working with photography from initial concept references to final execution.
- Extremely proficient in working with video from developing treatments to working with DPs, directors, editors and motion designers.
- Very strong Photoshop, InDesign and keynote skills; working knowledge of other current design applications.
- Very strong web design skills with a good knowledge of UX/UI.
- Must be a highly motivated results oriented individual self-starter, capable to oversee a tight team and a passion for growing a luxury minded menswear brand.
- Some experience with Ai (Illustrator) and Premiere and After Effects. Excellent understanding of typography.
- Significant experience working with retouching.
- Strong attention to detail and with ability to manage graphic/digital designers.
- Strong time management and ability to multitask.
- Adaptive design eye and skill.
- Ensure you are part of cultivating an open and engaging Bugatchi community that treats others as we would like to be treated ourselves. Constructive in criticism and open to ideas that explore new frontiers.
- Achieve results the right way: Act with integrity, trust each other and do what’s right. Own results and be dedicated to helping win together, as a team.
- Think Big: Commit to innovation, creativity and what’s next in the design community.
- Seek inspiration from our past: Be passionate about our iconic brand, embrace the timeless and unmistakeable design aesthetic, and be part of a team to move this story forward.
Due to the receipt of a significant number of applications, only selected candidates will be promptly contacted to proceed with our interview process and, therefore, we will be unable to respond to email, fax and telephone inquiries regarding your application status. Thank you for your submission and interest in employment at BUGATCHI.
Founded in 1981, BUGATCHI is a modern menswear luxury brand that incorporates effortlessly elegant clothes with a distinct focus on utilizing innovative and performance materials.
9250 Boulevard de l'Acadie
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert