At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities. JOB PURPOSE
The Leather Quality Inspector reporting directly to the Cut. Cuns. & Selection Leather Coordinator, will have the purpose of select, check, analyse and verify Leather Raw Material in compliance with Burberry Quality Standards. The main activities of the role will be performed at Burberry Supplier facilities.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyse and verify Leather Raw Material in compliance with Burberry Quality Standards
- Check the compliance between production batches and article master for technical and aesthetic specifications
- Check the compliance between production batches and colour references
- Split and categorize production batches according to Burberry Quality Standards
- Issues reporting using Burberry standard format
- Demonstrated experience in Leather Quality department and/or comparable roles
- Experience in high fashion and luxury brand ideally
- Mandatory fluent in Italian language
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Italy || Not Applicable || Florence || INTERNAL MANUFACTURING || NO DEPARTMENT - FSCT9011 || n/a ||