Retail Excellence, Programme Performance Lead
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 30 Apr 2023
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
This is a 6 month Fixed Term Contract role positioned within the Global Retail Excellence Team which forms part of the wider Commercial function at Burberry. The Retail Excellence Programme Performance Lead is responsible for leading the end-to-end success strategy and measurement of Retail Excellence programmes. This includes the Focus Door strategy, Retail aspects of Online to Offline services, supporting development of retail performance tools, Guest Experience, NPS, and Retail Training programmes. The key purpose of the Retail Excellence Programme Performance Lead is to collaborate with Retail Excellence team members to assess, plan, target and drive the performance of global programmes implemented in the regions - ensuring impeccable communication, analysis and support to regional teams during the full programme. lifecycle.
- Develop templates and reports to measure performance of Retail Excellence programmes in partnership with Commercial Strategy & Performance, Client & CRM, and Digital O2O teams
- Provide meaningful and actionable analysis and communication around results to our regional counterparts in Retail, Training and O2O
- Support Retail Excellence colleagues to devise Retail tools and content that will have the most effective impact on set objectives and KPIs
- Identify opportunities to improve the success of Retail programmes, through cross-referencing and combining both data-oriented and anecdotal insights from regional results and feedback
- Own the relationship with our external vendor for the Guest Experience programme, ensuring the relevance, quality and effectiveness of the tool at all times
- Lead on all business-driving aspects of the Focus Door strategy - using commercial expertise to develop solutions for target-setting; incentives; live, weekly and monthly reporting; KPI challenges; and influential communication of results and ranking across the store network
- Influence relevant stakeholders around the business to make decisions that are deeply rooted in improving the Retail teams' and Clients' experience
- Participate as a key contributor in annual Retail conferences, leading on performance elements and supporting on content strategy and execution plans to drive effective implementation of goals in regional roll-out phase
- Solution-focused thinker with a commercial, analytical, people-oriented mindset
- Has a genuine love for seeking and identifying opportunities through scrutinising both qualitative and quantitative data
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills and ability to prioritise multiple projects when under pressure
- Demonstrates talent and passion for retail business strategy and analysis
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Impeccable attention to detail in formatting of presentations, reporting, and email communications
- Enjoys establishing and building effective working relationships with internal stakeholders, as well as external partners and vendors
- Has the confidence, hunger and proactivity to lead pieces of work end-to-end
- Sincerely passionate about building and adding value to a positive, people-focused, creative, dynamic team culture
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || COMMERCIAL RESOURCES || CORPORATE - RETAIL TRAINING || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert