Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!HUGO BOSS
is a world market leader in the premium fashion and luxury segment of the apparel market.The Savannah Distribution Center currently operates as a Foreign Trade Zone and receives/ships approximately 8 M units to 91 Retail stores and over 300 Wholesale points of sale.
The Bldg 265Maintenance Supervisor
directs, plans, and supervises maintenance personnel, as well as facilities maintenance including: buildings, grounds, and all support equipment, and automated systems such as:conveyors, merges, and sortersin a high-volume,retail distribution center. Ensures Employee responsibilities are in compliance with applicable regulations and procedures.What you can expect:
- Maintain maintenance operations by enforcing programs, operational and personnel policies and procedures
- Ensure staff training is complete for all aspects of Employee job responsibilities.
- Maintain maintenance job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Manage preventive maintenance programs and ensures schedule is adhered to in order to minimize down time.
- Ensure all associates have the necessary tools to perform their tasks.
- Review, recommend and implement additions, modifications and improvements to facility systems.
- Recommend and requisition all materials and supplies necessary to perform equipment and building maintenance
- Responsible for all inspections and preventative maintenance necessary for facility to function.
- Administration of operational policies, programs and systems within functional area.
- Tour facility to ensure the condition of the facility is maintained.
- Enforce all safety rules at all times.
- Maintain documentation for department procedures, updating with any process changes.
Your benefits:HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Minimum education requirement is a High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering is preferred.
- 1-3 years leadership experience in facility or equipment maintenance. Apparel distribution center background preferred
- Schedule flexibility; 45 - 50 hours per week; overtime may be required.
- Availability and willingness to work any shift, as needed
- Analytical and problem solving abilities to interpret information and develop, recommend and implement solutions
- Strong leadership skills with a track record of success
- Effective oral and written communication skills; Great team-building skills and impeccable integrity
- Flexible; Able to prioritize multiple initiatives/tasks with a strict focus on deadlines; strong sense of urgency
- Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel
- 21 Paid Days Off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Paid Parental Leave for FT employees
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- 401(K) with company match
- SHIP (Share Investment Program)
- Offers eligible employees the opportunity to become a co-owner and acquire shares in HUGO BOSS AG at special SHIP conditions.
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.