- Hugo Boss
- Midway, Georgia, United States
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS is a world market leader in the premium fashion and luxury segment of the apparel market.The Savannah Distribution Center currently operates as a Foreign Trade Zone and receives/ships approximately 8 M units to 91 Retail stores and over 300 Wholesale points of sale.
The Bldg 265Maintenance SupervisoratHUGO BOSSdirects, plans, and supervises maintenance personnel, as well as facilities maintenance including: buildings, grounds, and all support equipment, and automated systems such as:conveyors, merges, and sortersin a high-volume,retail distribution center. Ensures Employee responsibilities are in compliance with applicable regulations and procedures.
What you can expect:
- Maintain maintenance operations by enforcing programs, operational and personnel policies and procedures
- Ensure staff training is complete for all aspects of Employee job responsibilities.
- Maintain maintenance job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Manage preventive maintenance programs and ensures schedule is adhered to in order to minimize down time.
- Ensure all associates have the necessary tools to perform their tasks.
- Review, recommend and implement additions, modifications and improvements to facility systems.
- Recommend and requisition all materials and supplies necessary to perform equipment and building maintenance
- Responsible for all inspections and preventative maintenance necessary for facility to function.
- Administration of operational policies, programs and systems within functional area.
- Tour facility to ensure the condition of the facility is maintained.
- Enforce all safety rules at all times.
- Maintain documentation for department procedures, updating with any process changes.
- Minimum education requirement is a High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering is preferred.
- 1-3 years leadership experience in facility or equipment maintenance. Apparel distribution center background preferred
- Schedule flexibility; 45 - 50 hours per week; overtime may be required.
- Availability and willingness to work any shift, as needed
- Analytical and problem solving abilities to interpret information and develop, recommend and implement solutions
- Strong leadership skills with a track record of success
- Effective oral and written communication skills; Great team-building skills and impeccable integrity
- Flexible; Able to prioritize multiple initiatives/tasks with a strict focus on deadlines; strong sense of urgency
- Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel
HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- 21 Paid Days Off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Paid Parental Leave for FT employees
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- 401(K) with company match
- SHIP (Share Investment Program)
- Offers eligible employees the opportunity to become a co-owner and acquire shares in HUGO BOSS AG at special SHIP conditions.
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert