- City of Industry, California
- Closing date
- 22 Apr 2023
What You'll Do:
- Plan and monitor inbound and outbound deliveries
- Research ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers
- Provide support in selecting carriers and negotiating contracts and rates
- Respond to any logistics issues or inquiries from internal or external business partners
- Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company operations and budgets
- Update and evaluate metrics to assess performance vs plan and implement enhancements as needed
- Ensure all operations adhere to SOX requirements
- Collaborate with Inventory Planning and the Fulfillment Inventory Manager to prioritize inbound shipments needed for product launches and replenishment
- Serve as the primary point of contact for scheduling inbound deliveries
- Partner closely with inbound carriers to ensure all receipts are routed to the appropriate facility for delivery
- Report on the following:
- Weekly scheduled inbound shipments, by facility
- Potential accessorial charges and risks
- Occupancy levels by facility
- Analyze current carrier services to ensure we are continually offering our customers best in class service while achieving the lowest costs for FIGS
- Collaborate with current carriers to schedule outbound pick up schedules given daily volume expectations and ensure pick ups are successfully completed
- Review and complete reconciliation of weekly outbound shipping carrier invoices.
- Act as the primary point of contact for outbound carriers on all projects and communication
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, logistics, supply chain, or relevant field
- A minimum of 6-8 years experience in a similar role. In-depth knowledge of the direct to consumer industry
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and organizational abilities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Flexport, InforNexus, and Looker preferred
FIGS Compensation and Benefits
- At FIGS, your base salary is one part of your total compensation package. This role's base salary range is between $77,000 and $110,000. Actual base salary is determined based on a number of factors, including but not limited to your relevant skills, qualifications, and years of experience.
Additional Compensation and Benefits
- Equity: All FIGS employees have the opportunity to own shares of FIGS stock through our new-hire equity program. Additionally, FIGS provides a discount when purchasing FIGS stock voluntarily through our FIGS Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Annual bonus: This position is eligible to participate in the FIGS annual bonus program
- Other compensation and benefits offered include:
- Comprehensive benefits and perks package focused on your well-being, including premium medical, dental and vision coverage, and full access to wellness services through Ginger, Headspace, and Gympass. 100% FIGS-sponsored life insurance and disability insurance
- Amazing 401(k) program, with a company match up to the first 6% of your contribution
- Generous paid time off - We have 11 company holidays. For salaried team members, we offer flexible vacation. For our hourly team members, we offer up to 3 weeks of accrued vacation
- Meaningful time away for baby bonding, including parental leave, new parent care meals, and a transition back to work for primary caregivers
- FIGS Friends and Family 25% off Discount for FIGS apparel
- Access to FIGS Vet, Discounted Pet Daycare, and so much more...
*Benefits eligibility is determined by hour requirements and length of service
A little bit about us...
FIGS, Inc. is a founder-led, direct-to-consumer healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand that seeks to celebrate, empower and serve current and future generations of healthcare professionals. We redefine what scrubs are by creating technically advanced apparel and products that feature an unmatched combination of comfort, durability, function and style, all at an affordable price. With the largest DTC platform in healthcare apparel, we sell our products to a rapidly growing community of loyal customers. Through these customer relationships, FIGS has built a community and lifestyle around a profession, revolutionizing the large and fragmented healthcare apparel market and becoming the industry's category-defining healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand.
Our Threads for Threads initiative is integral to our mission to improve the lives of healthcare professionals on a global scale. Founded alongside FIGS in 2013, Threads for Threads donates scrubs to healthcare professionals working in resource-poor countries around the world.
FIGS is revolutionizing the $60B medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through a thoughtfully branded and data-driven, digitally native platform. We have transformed the way medical professionals think and purchase their workwear and created a fanatical community made up of roughly one in ten people in the US that work in healthcare. FIGS product quality has set a new standard in apparel design and has a relentless focus on fit, function, design, and comfort. We also give back. Our Threads for Threads initiative is central to the mission and has donated scrubs to healthcare providers in need in over 35 countries around the world. We're a fast-growing, innovative, and collaborative team whose mission is to serve those who serve others.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert