Data Entry Specialist
- La Garconne
- New York City, New York (US)
- Closing date
- 25 Mar 2023
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Part Time
La Garconne is seeking a Data Entry Specialist. This position will support the Buying and Merchandising Groups. This is a part-time position which could lead to full-time.
- Prepare purchase orders for a variety of designers.
- Verify order confirmations to ensure minimal discrepancies.
- Enter and upload product information for all items to be sold online and at the Tribeca store.
- Update delivery of shipments received related to purchase orders submitted by La Garconne.
- Confirm invoices to merchandise received.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience strongly preferred.
- Proficiency with Shopify and Heartland strongly preferred.
- Bachelors or Associates degree.
- Ability to focus on repetitive work.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Interest in fashion retail strongly preferred.
- Proficiency with Apple iMac, as well as Microsoft Word and Excel.
Benefits for full-time employees include company paid health/dental/eye insurance, Company matching 401K Plan, PTO, paid holidays, healthcare flexible spending account, commuter benefits, etc.
La Garçonne is a leading online fashion retailer specializing in modern luxury, with flagship store in Tribeca, New York City. Founded in 2005, La Garçonne’s precise vision for ready-to-wear, footwear, accessories and home objects is rooted in modern sophistication, demonstrated in our well-curated buys punctuated by carefully selected of-the-moment pieces. Seasonal collections from both established and emerging designers move easily between androgyny, femininity, and masculinity, between bold statements and timeless classics. Our viewpoint resonates with a creative, culturally-aware global customer base, and is distilled in Moderne, La Garçonne’s in-house ready-to-wear label.
504 Greenwich Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert