Accounts Receivable Assistant
- Hugo Boss
- City, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 3 May 2023
- Entry Level / Assistant
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
What you can expect:
- Support across all Accounts Receivable tasks
- Prepare and post all incoming payments on a daily basis
- Deal with customer queries quickly and accurately, liaising with all related departments
- Manage payment allocations and reconciliation processes
- Monitor unallocated payments
- Provide copies of invoices, credit notes and statements to customers
- Raise and post manual credit notes / invoices when required
- Manage all types of debit notes and proof of delivery requests; liaising with Supply Chain and Sales departments to ensure a fast resolution of all pending queries
- Assist with the month end close processes
- Assist with the opening of new customer accounts as required, in line with company policy
- Assist with customer credit checks
- Assist with the preparation of Accounts Receivable reports
- General admin and ad-hoc duties as and when required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Results driven with a proactive problem-solving approach.
- Able to conduct in a professional manner and to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently with exceptional attention to details.
- Good knowledge of basic accounting and bookkeeping practices and procedures.
- Self-motivated, confident, reliable, and flexible team player.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
- Flexible working environment
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert