Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!What you can expect:
- Support across all Accounts Receivable tasks
- Prepare and post all incoming payments on a daily basis
- Deal with customer queries quickly and accurately, liaising with all related departments
- Manage payment allocations and reconciliation processes
- Monitor unallocated payments
- Provide copies of invoices, credit notes and statements to customers
- Raise and post manual credit notes / invoices when required
- Manage all types of debit notes and proof of delivery requests; liaising with Supply Chain and Sales departments to ensure a fast resolution of all pending queries
- Assist with the month end close processes
- Assist with the opening of new customer accounts as required, in line with company policy
- Assist with customer credit checks
- Assist with the preparation of Accounts Receivable reports
- General admin and ad-hoc duties as and when required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Results driven with a proactive problem-solving approach.
- Able to conduct in a professional manner and to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently with exceptional attention to details.
- Good knowledge of basic accounting and bookkeeping practices and procedures.
- Self-motivated, confident, reliable, and flexible team player.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
- Flexible working environment
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.