Coach is a global fashion house founded in New York in 1941. Inspired by the vision of Creative Director Stuart Vevers and the inclusive and courageous spirit of our hometown, we make beautiful things, crafted to last-for you to be yourself in.
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands committed to stretching what's possible.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. P rimary Purpose:
At Coach, we believe better-made things can help create a better-made future-and this starts with how we design, craft, and develop our products. Though we've always prided ourselves on using high quality materials and designing product crafted to last, we know we must go further and build a more circular future for fashion. With this responsibility in mind, we are launching a new initiative, which is focused on end-to-end circularity with an innovative business model that reimagines product "end of life" and Coach's impact on the environment.
The Senior Designer and Content Creator will be a key member of this team, leading creative content design, development and execution across digital, social and physical channels to bring the evolving world of this initiative to life and to drive key business outcomes focused on Gen Z new customer acquisition. Working in an agile and highly collaborative team environment, this person will partner closely across the team and with other cross-functional partners and agencies to drive forward overall brand and creative objectives. This role will dual report into the DVP, Creative Studio and the Sr. Manager, Marketing. The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to...
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Lead creative content design, development and execution for our new initiative, in close collaboration with creative director, marketing lead and copy and editorial partners
- Partner with the teams to concept and execute creative ideas grounded in strong, emotional storytelling with the objective of driving Gen Z relevance and acquisition
- Design and execute digital and print assets for all consumer touchpoints, including digital marketing, social, eCommerce site, in-store and OOH
- Continually incorporate customer feedback and business learning to develop content that is strategically driven and impactful in engaging a new Gen Z audience
- Mock up in-situation creative assets for both site and marketing within Figma
- Execute key content capture (video and stills) with a social first lens to be leveraged across all channels
- Edit photos and video as needed
- Partner with the creative director and marketing lead to build self-capture guidelines for outside in community content and social media opportunities
- Adhere to brand guidelines to ensure cohesive brand identity
- Establish strong cross-functional partnerships across creative, marketing, digital, visual experience, sustainability and business teams as well as with external agencies
- Work in agile methodology with a focus on empowered, self-organizing teams, an iterative approach that allows for rapid experimentation with continuous feedback loops in short time-boxed sprints, and mindful adaptiveness to change
Our Competencies for All Employees
- BA or BS degree preferred with 3-5 years prior experience in creative design and content development preferred
- Strong well-rounded creative abilities from graphic design to TikTok/social media content creation
- Self-starter/self-motivated and able to effectively manage the day-to day work/interactions of existing projects with minimal supervision needed.
- Strong initiative, action-oriented drive and ability to react quickly with a sense of urgency; excels in fast-paced, start-up type environments
- Comfortable with ambiguity; able to work with a scrappy "start-up" mindset
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities; able to organize, multi-task and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Highly collaborative and team-oriented with ability to partner with team members and partners across functions and levels
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy required; a thirst for learning and success; desire to try new things
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud like InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere as well as other digital design programs such as Sketch, Cinema 4D, Abstract, aftereffects Sketch and figma
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about sustainability; sustainability-related fashion experience a plus
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others:Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong moraleand spirit in theirteam; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Coach at www.coach.com. BASE PAY RANGE $65,000.00 TO $80,000.00
Click Here - U.S. Benefits Summary