Bax Group is looking for a Senior People and Talent Acquisition Manager to build up the HR Department and create an environment where innovative, talented and passionate people can work together in harmony. The main objective of this senior role is to embody the business’s culture, being responsible for the wellbeing of all employees and attracting new talents.
Who we are
Bax Group is an international company that develops innovative services and digital projects with a dynamic and creative approach. We offer business advice in the areas of Media, Digital and Fashion, and develop online and offline projects in the Fashion, Food, Retail, Entertainment and Lifestyle sectors. Our goal is to promote Made in Italy in the world by focusing first and foremost on people, craftsmanship and tradition, as well as on digitalization and new technologies. "We are Bax", an entrepreneurial initiative shaped by a group of international experts, working in multidisciplinary teams with an all-round vision and innovative know-how.
• Manage all areas of human resources, payroll and learning and development, including enforcement of employment law, human resources policy, best practices and workforce development.
• Develop company-wide strategies for the development of effective employment policies.
• Provide leadership, support and professional development to HR personnel to increase knowledge, share best practices and ensure professional standards are met.
• Ensure company compliance with applicable regulations, accepted professional standards, policies and procedures and legislation (including Data Protection, Equality Act and Health and Safety legislation).
• Manage the execution of the HR strategy and core areas of the HR department, including Recruitment, Employee Relations, Workforce Administration, Employee Engagement, Payroll, Rewards and Recognition, as well as maintain and improve HR systems and manage the HR budget.
• Take the lead in transforming and strengthening the organizational culture, ensuring the dissemination of the company's values and approach.
• Execute a diversity, equality and inclusion plan that is in line with the company's values, strategy and commitments.
• Ensure that managers are sufficiently qualified and able to access appropriate guidelines and information to manage workforce issues.
• At least 5 years’ experience of working in HR and 3 years’ experience in a managerial role
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a Business related subject
• Excellent knowledge of HR practices and employment regulations
• The ability to lead the development of effective employment policies
• Superior interpersonal skills and a positive, approachable manner.
• Fluent level of both spoken and written English, Italian and German.
• Cross-cultural competence and problem solving ability
• Audit skills Job Type