Retail Style Advisor - Kings Road Store
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 27 Mar 2023
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Job Role: Retail Style Advisor
Reporting to: Store Manager
Location: ME+EM Kings Road Store
Contract type: Full time, 35hrs per week
This role requires the successful candidate to travel to central London to a ME+EM's Kings Road Store. Candidates must have the flexibility to work across 7 days a week, with 8 hour shift working patterns ranging from 8am-10pm.
The ME+EM Style Advisor is responsible for delivering an authentic and memorable service approach. You work well in a dynamic team environment, are a clear communicator, able to multitask and can adapt to high and low traffic patterns.
ME+EM is one of the UK’s fastest-growing luxury fashion brands. As a direct-to-consumer business we operate in a truly multi-channel sense with six London stores, as well as concessions in Harrods and Selfridges, supporting a rapidly expanding global digital business. In the past 12 months sales have more than doubled to over £50m, and we now sell in more than 75 countries.
We are an entrepreneurial, creative, and passionate group of people. We work hard, are enthusiastic to learn and aren't afraid to take risks. Everyone contributes to our success at all levels, and that's precisely what makes being a member of the team so rewarding.
Our goal is to make ME+EM as diverse and inclusive as we possibly can and so, with that in mind, we have put into place processes and targets to help us achieve that goal. We make sure everyone has a voice with annual engagement surveys, employee-led committees, focus groups and quarterly town hall meetings. We pride ourselves on being approachable, supportive, and welcoming and ensure that everyone’s hard work is rewarded.
- Experience working in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Have a genuine passion for fashion and providing outstanding customer service
- Provide the best experience through speed and accuracy.
- Ensure you represent the brand at all times by following the company dress code.
- Continually improve product knowledge and research products online.
- Be confident in navigating the customer, suggesting alternatives or fulfilling their product requests either within another store or online.
- Promoting ‘one business’ mindset.
- Be confident in building organic and long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Carryout personal styling sessions with confidence.
- Confident with styling, outfit building and recommendations.
- Escalate customer complaints to the management team.
- Awareness of opening and closing duties and support when necessary.
- Be confident with till functions.
- Process transactions, refunds and telephone orders confidentially.
- Understanding the importance of data collection and ensuring GDPR is adhered to.
- High level of telephone etiquette.
- Maintaining store visual merchandising standards.
- Replenishing stock and keeping the shop floor clean and tidy.
- Assist with deliveries and stock recalls.
- Being responsible for own H&S and ensuring H&S processes are followed in store.
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays and a day off to celebrate your birthday.
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Generous Staff Discount of up to 70% off and Sample Sales
- Generous Friends and Family discount
- Company Pension Scheme - following completion of probation
- Employee Assisted Program (EAP) offering annual health checks, financial wellbeing support and physical and mental wellbeing services
- Length of Service Award
- Employee referral incentive
- Monthly social and wellbeing events, annual summer, and Christmas parties
- Mental Health Awareness and First Aid training
- Cycle to work scheme
- Volunteer day
- Tech Scheme with Curry's PC world
- Annual Eye Care Voucher for a free eye test and money off glasses with Supersavers
- Real Living Wage Employer
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package after 2 years of service
We are an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. Minorites, LGBTQ+ candidates and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
When uploading your CV, please do not include any symbols in the name, otherwise the system will not accept your application.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any adjustments needed to take part in this recruitment process
Please note, due to the large number of applications we receive, we can only reply to those that are successful to the next stage.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert