Social Media and Influencer Marketing Manager
The Social Media and Influencer Marketing Manager will be responsible for implementing the brand’s global social media strategy and will demonstrate a unique ability to balance a creative mindset with an analytical mind. We are looking for someone who is both creative and commercial and puts the customer at the front of their decision making. Someone who will take the responsibility for implementing and developing on-brand content with an eye for creative, design, copy and concept development.
- Social strategy: Work alongside the Digital Director to define a clear organic and paid social media strategy. Build out objectives for campaigns considering traffic, brand awareness, customer retention, online reputation, leads or sales as a starting point.
- Creative: Produce and create best-in-class, high-quality, video and still content for social media channels under the guidance of the creative team. Write creative copy for all social media channels such as: captions, stories etc.
- Community Management: Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to all social media posts and direct messages as well as developing discussions with prospective customers. Build out new communities through new channels such as Whatsapp.
- Influencer marketing: Define the right approach for influencers to meet the set objectives. Identify and liaise with relevant influencers, negotiating fair rates for content, and ensuring the relevant agreements are in place.
- Agency Management: Brief the Social PPC agency on upcoming campaigns, manage the paid budget and report on the agency's progress to key stakeholders. Cross-team collaboration: Work alongside our Marketing, Ecommerce and Buying teams to ensure we have the right content across all platforms, marrying with the product and launching across the website.
- Commercial: Responsible for reaching monthly key performance indicators such as, but not limited to: increasing brand awareness and engagement, growing social media as a sales channel etc.
- Campaign analysis: Use data to build comprehensive reports coming back to the campaign objectives and business goals, and identifying successes and areas for improvement
- Presentation and people skills: Strong presentation and speaking skills; ability to build and maintain relationships easily; ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format and build and maintain relationships; organised (you’ll work on multiple projects at once), with high attention to detail; a proactive, can-do attitude.
- Day-to-day: Upload and schedule content onto each social media platform.
- Proven work experience within social media
- Proven experience in planning and managing social media and influencer campaigns and longer-term strategies
- Expertise in managing multiple social media platforms
- Ability to deliver creative content ideas
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and channels
- Expertise with social listening and community management tools
- Paid social knowledge is beneficial, but not essential
- A strong eye for detail, with a creative vision when it comes to content, social and influencers
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytics skills
- Commercially and creatively minded
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well alone as well as with different departments across the business
- Process driven and demonstrate an ability to deliver in a timely manner
- Energetic, enthusiastic, proactive and driven
- A self-starter with respect for others’ points of view
Must have the right to work in the UK
KOIBIRD is a London-based luxury concept store and e-com platform rooted in a desire to invigorate the traditional retail landscape, prioritising storytelling above all else. It is a go-to retail destination for new and unique fashion finds.
Since its inception in 2018, the company has worked to cultivate an innovative brand ecosystem that celebrates the arts, travel and culture via immersive and engaging cross-category edits. Covering RTW, lifestyle and beauty, these biannual seasonal concepts pool together the brightest, boldest labels from around the world, inspiring customers to embrace travel in its most abstract sense; be this through destinations, nostalgia, or a piece of art or cinema.
62 Marylebone Lane
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert