IT Systems Administrator
- Los Angeles, California
- $75-90k, Health Benefits, 401(k), Unlimited PTO
- Closing date
- 21 Mar 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Purpose and Objective:
AMIRI is seeking a self-motivated, organized, and customer service-focused IT Systems Administrator to support IT projects as well as day-to-day administration of our overall IT environment. Reporting to the Director of IT & ERP, this role will be responsible for the planning, organization, and execution of information technology projects on our roadmap for security, compliance, and infrastructure. The role also includes daily network administration focused on maintaining end user satisfaction, systems uptime, and security.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Establish inventory controls and processes for computer, hardware, and security equipment; determine appropriate inventory levels.
- Purchase and maintain inventory of all IT equipment and Business Application Software licenses.
- Set-up, configure, and install Apple and Windows computers (hardware and software).
- Troubleshoot hardware/software problems and diagnose network/telecom connectivity issues.
- Escalate hardware, networking, telecom system issues and maintain warranties/replacements.
- Create and manage user accounts for all business applications.
- Monitor network and server performance and proactively resolve performance/capacity issues.
- Vendor management: Manage existing relationships (Internet Service Providers, hardware/software vendors) and identify opportunities for improvement in cost and/or performance.
- MSP Management: Collaborate with existing Managed Service Provider to ensure end user satisfaction and organizational support goals are formally documented and maintained.
- Work in congruence with the MSP team to respond to issues in the Help Desk queue.
- Review, optimize/implement policies for disaster recovery, backup, and data information security (in partnership with our MSP).
- Support end users at store locations remotely and in person (if needed).
- Participate in IT initiatives and provide recommendations for supporting future systems and projects.
- Promote and maintain security requirements and a security focused mindset for all systems and IT projects.
- Properly communicate escalated issues to IT Management and follow all protocols and policies.
- Document maintenance processes for all computer systems and network infrastructure in IT Glue.
- Document and update technology-related instructions/procedures/knowledge articles as required.
- Produce project plans, timelines, and costs for new technology projects designed to meet evolving business needs.
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability Requirements:
- 5+ years of IT experience.
- A degree in MIS, Computer Science, Telecommunications, or other related technical field desired. Extensive and proven industry experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- A+ certification preferred.
- Microsoft Office 365 and MDM solutions experience preferred.
- Experience with reporting tools, MS Excel, and SQL.
- Strong organizational, verbal, written, and inter-group collaborative skills is a must.
- Fundamental understanding of IT Security concepts.
- Experience working with and implementing Compliance frameworks in the retail industry.
- Strong experience supporting both Apple and Windows hardware, OS environments, and networks.
- Understanding of IP networks and IP addressing.
- Experience and familiarity with Identity and Access Management configuration; best practices and be able to describe terms IdP, SP, SSO, SAML, MFA and 2FA.
- Experience with EDR tools.
- Experience with administering MDM solutions (specifically JAMF and Intune), email administration – including DNS.
- Knowledge of Azure Active directory management and configuration.
- Project Management and experience supporting IT efforts in new retail store openings.
- Proven ability to proactively learn and assess new technologies.
- Knowledge of common business practices in Finance/Accounting/Sales is a plus.
Born and raised in Los Angeles, California, Mike Amiri built a formative philosophy from his upbringing in the heart of Hollywood. Along Sunset blvd, surrounded by graffiti artists, skaters and musicians, the groundwork for the AMIRI collection was formed through an authentic inspiration of Los Angeles nostalgia.
The AMIRI collection was launched in 2014 as an exclusive capsule within the Los Angeles boutique Maxfield. The pieces were designed to incorporate elements of California culture understood by natives, while also featuring street elements to define a new, modern form of luxury.
In 2015, the brand expanded distribution upon the sucess of the capsule and, in 2016, introduced women’s ready to-wear, footwear and accessories.
Each AMIRI collection is centered around local manufacturing, with RTW produced in the LA Arts District from materials sourced in Italy, Japan and France. The spirit of AMIRI pieces emanates from a genuine perspective combining irreverent, handmade expertise with luxurious, global fabrications.
Mike endeavors to consistently retain an individualized approach with each garment. Heritage elements such as distress detailing, signature denim washes and artisanal treatments are now synonymous with the AMIRI identity.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert