Assistant Manager to the Operations Director
- Orseund Iris
- Brooklyn, New York
- up to $85,000 a year plus benefits
- Closing date
- 27 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
This is an exciting opportunity to join our amazing Brooklyn-based team. Our company, Orseund Iris, is a rapidly growing online fashion e-commerce brand known for our unique, luxury apparel and accessories worn by influencers and celebrities around the world. We are seeking a highly organized, incredibly energized and detail-oriented Assistant Manager to join our team.
As the Assistant Manager you will report directly to the Operations Director and will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day operations of our online store, as well as supporting the Operations Director in the implementation and execution of the day-to-day priorities of our production, e-commerce, public relations, social media, content creation and customer service departments. This position includes managing employee relations, interviewing for new positions and HR responsibilities.
- Assist with the Operations Director and coordination of the online store's operations, collaborating with our team and helping with everything from creating efficient project management workflows to conducting performance reviews and interviews and overseeing all aspects and team members of our D2C fashion business.
- Help to manage the flow and process of content creation, our gifting strategy, social media calendar, email newsletters to our customers to drive traffic to the store and increase sales.
- Monitor and analyze key metrics, such as website traffic and sales data, to identify opportunities for improvement and optimize performance, including inventory levels
- Assist with customer service inquiries and resolve any issues or concerns in a timely and professional manner.
Collaborate with the Operations Director to develop and implement plans to support the production team with product development.Perform other duties as assigned by the Operations Director on a daily basis.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field
- 4+ years of experience in fashion e-commerce or a related field
- Strong organizational and time management skills with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack, Dropbox, MailChimp,
- Experience with e-commerce platforms, such as Shopify
- Knowledge of email marketing and social media - Instagram and TikTok a strong plus
Orseund Iris is based in Greenpoint, Brooklyn and is sold on www.orseundiris.com.
37 Greenpoint Ave, Ste 212
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert