Account Manager UK (menswear)
- Samsøe Samsøe
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 28 Mar 2023
- Sales & Business Development
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Samsøe Samsøe is seeking an Account Manager for our menswear collections who can maintain, develop and expand our positioning in the UK and Irish markets with specialty stores. The position will be able to achieve company sales objectives through account management, strategic planning, negotiation, and relationship management with buyers. You will be responsible for making customers successful with the amazing product offer that Samsøe Samsøe brings to the market.
Your office is located in London, but the job requires that you are flexible and open for traveling.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Maintain and grow sales in the UK and Irish markets
- Develop customer relations and new business opportunities
- Strengthen brand positioning
- Perform weekly, monthly and end of season sales analysis
- Maintain the highest degree of client service and act as a brand ambassador
- Planning and executing market 4 times a year
- Reporting and product development
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong understanding of the Menwear’s market in UK and Ireland
- Enthusiastic with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- You love to sell and get motivate from customers success
- Organized and proactive
- Familiar with NuOrder or other B2B platforms
- Independent but also a team player
- An interesting and challenging position in a fast-growing international company
- An exciting workplace with a strong team of colleagues across borders
- A job with many possibilities and opportunities for personal- and professional growth
WHO ARE WE?
Our story, brand & vision
Samsøe Samsøe dates back to 1993 when Samsøe brothers opened a small namesake shop in Copenhagen's Latin Quarter. In 2000 Peter Sextus and Per-Ulrik Andersen took charge of the brand transforming it into an international fashion house focusing on contemporary clothes, footwear, and accessories for men and women. Today we deliver responsible fashion defined by an aesthetic style that combines the utilitarian energy of Copenhagen street style with a quintessentially Scandinavian spirit.
In addition to being a fashion brand rooted in the Scandinavian cultural heritage, we are a creative and diverse community of fashion lovers, where there are great opportunities for development and responsibility. The commitment and passion of our employees makes it possible to aim for our vision of strengthening our position as an internationally leading and sustainable fashion brand. Samsøe Samsøe is headquartered in the hip Copenhagen of Nørrebro - a location that supports the brand's democratic approach - and is currently sold in more than 40 of our own stores and in more than 1,600 retail stores in 31 countries and online.
If you can identify with our concept and our ambitions, we look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through the link to the right.
We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and therefore encourage everyone to apply for the position, regardless of origin, skin color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert