Head of Marketing UK, Ireland & Nordics
- Paris, France
- Closing date
- 28 Mar 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Ten years ago, I dared to imagine the first French fashion brand to be born online... Les Composantes, which has since become Sézane. My priorities haven't changed since then: to innovate and to put people, creativity, quality and service at the heart of everything we do.
To continue to co-construct the next chapter and beyond, we are looking for creative, organised and agile talents, who share our passion to perpetually improve all that can be.
Sézane is a playground which resembles no other, your job today won't be the same as yesterday, and probably nothing like tomorrow. If that appeals to you, we can't wait to hear from you!
- After 10 successful years in France, Sezane is becoming increasingly international;
- The newly set up Northern European team is focusing on business development in 2 regions: UK, Ireland & Nordics and Germany & Benelux, with a 360° approach;
- The team collaborates with all the different stakeholders in the company to make sure the whole customer experience is flawless and localised: from branding campaigns to last mile delivery and customer support;
- Marketing is key in this organisation with a focus on the whole acquisition funnel (brand awareness, brand preference, conversion) as well as customer journey post purchase.
Ambition & vision
- Drive business growth and reinforce UK, Ireland and Nordics in their role of key growth markets;
- Local marketing head is the eyes and ears of the market - you flag interesting stories that need to get a wider audience and local opportunities to activate Sezane;
- Reporting directly to the head of Northern Europe, you will proactively propose solutions to accelerate growth and address performance issue to steer business .
- Define the local marketing plan and coordinate with other departments to roll it out (PR, Influence, e-merchandising, global marketing, retail, client services…);
- Collaborate with our central brand and creative team to make sure our message and brand presence is localised yet consistent with global guidelines;
- Own local brand marketing budget and co-own performance marketing budget;
- Define partnership roadmap and execute it to win the market;
- Measure and quantify business impact of each activation ;
- Manage local marketing team (2 people) in HQ and PR agency located in London.
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in an equivalent role;
- Strong knowledge of UK market, well connected to the local fashion ecosystem;
- Previous experience in digital marketing, ideally e-commerce;
- Creative mind with an interest in fashion, marketing and brand development;
- ROI and data-driven mindset to evaluate success of an activation;
- Organised, structured and good attention to detail;
- Fluent in English;
- Experience living in France and speaking French is a plus but not mandatory;
- Paris based, in-market monthly travel.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert