Senior E-commerce Coordinator
- JW Anderson
- London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 28 Mar 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Liaise with all the internal teams to ensure the E-commerce operates smoothly and safely.
- Own the E-commerce commercial calendar aligning to the Marketing and Communication plan.
- Be responsible for the E-commerce product catalogue creation and upload and ultimately for the timely online availability of the products.
- Secure the timely execution of all the commercial launches, promotions, project and initiatives.
- Be the point of reference for our E-commerce partner.
- Develop the roadmap to improve UX and conversion together with the E-commerce partner.
- Support the management of the marketplaces in order to create cohesive visibility across all channels of revenue generation.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of ecommerce experience working with Luxury or Premium Brands
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Suite, Basic Photoshop
- Passion for the industry and for the channel as well as rounded knowledge of the industry trends and standards
- Ability to prioritize and to align to the channel strategy with entrepreneurial spirit
- Fluid intelligence and determination
- Knowledge of Farfetch Platform Solution will be a plus
Northern Irish designer Jonathan Anderson established JW Anderson in 2008.
At first an elaborate collection of accessories quickly attracted attention, enabling the fledgling label to show on-schedule during 2008’s London Fashion Week.
The success of this debut collection earned both critical acclaim and commercial success for Anderson, whose label is now regarded as one of London’s most innovative and forward thinking brands.
Its unique design aesthetic offers a modern interpretation of masculinity and femininity by creating thought-provoking silhouettes through a conscious cross-pollination between menswear and womenswear elements. This idiosyncratic perspective, which earned the label a cult following, prompted JW Anderson to present a women’s capsule collection in 2010.
A steady growth in demand gave occasion to JW Anderson first stand-alone on-schedule women’s show at London Fashion Week. International editors and buyers have also taken note, gaining the label a prominent reputation in the US, Europe and Asian markets.
JW Anderson has evolved into an internationally renowned and award-winning brand, with accolades including British Fashion Awards for ‘Emerging Talent, Ready-to-Wear’ (2012) and ‘The New Establishment Award’ (2013).
A recent investment by LVMH Moët Hennessy further cements JW Anderson‘s status as a rising, new-generation brand. Following the investment Jonathan Anderson was also appointed Creative Director of Loewe, and works on both brands in tandem.
- 020 3713 9884
21 Parr Street
Apply for Senior E-commerce Coordinator
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert