Raw Materials Procurement Intern
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
The Raw Materials Procurement trainee supports the tutor in daily/periodic activities in order to effectively ensure purchasing and procurement process.
- Prepare and manage daily/periodic reports and analysis
- Support the tutor and team in purchasing and procurement activities
- Liaise with colleagues to share key procurement information and directions
- Support external partners with procurement activities
- Support the team in keeping fluid communication with suppliers and vendors in order to share key procurement information and directions
- Solicit procurement activities (deliveries) and procedure respect from suppliers and vendors
- Participate to meetings with internal/external partners when needed
- Master Burberry IT system
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel
- Italian mother tongue and fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Ability to develop strong relationships with peers and cross-functional business partners.
- Detail-oriented with strong follow-through.
- Willingness to travel if required.
- Organized, efficient, self-motivated, solution- oriented individual.
- Available full time working week 6/12 months
- Economic/Engineering degree preferred
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert