Talent Acquisition Administrator (12 Months FTC)
- Hugo Boss
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 27 Apr 2023
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Hugo Boss is a platform of two brands with two lifestyle stories, BOSS and HUGO.
BOSS: BOSS is for those who lead a self-determined life with style, passion, and purpose. The collections offer dynamic, modern designs to form a complete wardrobe for the inspirational BOSS of today.
HUGO: The HUGO collection is created for the rule-breakers who go their own way, offering denim to activewear with individuality and attitude.
HUGO is a broad range of commercial and contemporary pieces, reflecting the authentic and unconventional HUGO style. BOSS is quality casual, chic and restrained elegance paired with a pinch of luxury.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the end to end recruitment process across the UK & Nordics for both head office and retail.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, determined and have the ability to work as a self-motivated individual as well as part of a team. Strong organisational skills, exceptional accuracy and attention to detail.
What you can expect:
- Create and update job descriptions
- Coordinate and confirm interviews
- Prepare job offer letters
- Database management of all applications
- Organise our employee referral process
- Assist with new hire onboarding (e.g. preparing necessary paperwork)
- Shortlisting candidates for live vacancies
- Phone screening suitable applicants
- Providing feedback to all candidates
- Ensure job boards are kept updated and filled jobs removed
- Ensuring CV's are sent to hiring managers
- Ad hoc administrative support
- Proven ability to perform administrative work of a complex nature utilising strong organisational skills with a focus on detail and accuracy
- Proven efficiency in a high volume, repetitive work environment
- Proven ability to prioritise tasks and complete high volume of assigned work accurately
- Demonstrated success in working effectively and efficiently under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with all levels in the organisation and communicate effectively regarding sensitive and confidential matters
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Work experience with MS Office applications and Google.
- Experience using professional social networks (LinkedIn, in particular)
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits including annual bonus.
- Clothing and discount allowance
- Access to Health & Wellbeing Services (Headspace App and Retail Trust)
- 25 days holiday per annum plus statutory bank and public holidays
- A supported training programme in the role and development opportunities
- Hybrid working
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert