- Billionaire Boys Club EU
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 24 Mar 2023
- PR & Communications
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are looking for a communications assistant to be responsible for the creation of content such as media releases, blogs, and social media posts on behalf of our company. You will also be monitoring media and campaign coverage and attending internal and external events.
To be successful as a communications assistant, you should be an excellent communicator with outstanding attention to detail. Ultimately, a top-notch communications assistant should be able to create effective media content and to multi-task.
- Drafting and editing communications copy and material.
- Helping to implement internal and external communications strategies and projects.
- Providing administrative support to internal teams.
- Preparing presentations and reports.
- Organizing marketing and networking events.
- Drafting and posting social media and web content according to the company's social media strategy.
- Assisting the communications manager with the management of the company's external image.
- Maintaining calendars and appointments.
- Tracking projects and media exposure.
- Updating media contact lists.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, or related field.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- An understanding of social media strategies and media relations.
- Creative and innovative.
- Proficiency in office management software and design software such as Photoshop and InDesign.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- The ability to multitask.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Above average knowledge of various social media platforms, including Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Billionaire Boys Club EU, the premium tier of BBCICECREAM Universe. The label kept the original flavours from its origins, blending streetwear and luxury in a way that it stays aspirational, inspiring and at the centre of the culture.
5-25 Scrutton Street
City of London
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert