Finance Manager - PVH Corp.
- Calvin Klein
- New York, New York, United States of America
- Closing date
- 27 Apr 2023
The Finance Manager will oversee Calvin Klein The Underwear Groups financials including month-end close, monthly financial estimates, and bi-annual budget process. Manages one direct report (Financial Analyst)
Day to Day:
- Review and approve invoices
- Review and approve associate expense reports
- Ad-hoc financial analyses to support business
- Monitor daily sales bookings reports for any material changes vs. monthly estimate
Month End Close
- Review financials to ensure all revenue and expenses are recorded appropriately
- Review and approve journal entries posted by financial analyst
- Review balance sheet / trial balance to ensure items are recorded properly
- Review monthly/YTD expense variance analysis with explanations
- Analyze/reconcile actual sales and margin to forecast and provide explanations of variances.
- Provide recap of P&L and Balance Sheet highlighting any material variances vs estimate
Monthly Forecast/Management Report
- Review sales and margin forecast and work with sales/planning to understand key drivers of variances
- Review balance sheet forecast for accuracy and reasonableness
- Review operating expense forecast to ensure forecast accuracy. Ensure department manager expenses are within financial parameters to reach budget targets
- Prepare and review management report schedules including bridges and monthly recap of key changes/drivers of financial estimate
- Review and consolidate global royalty reporting to meet licensor's contractual requirements
Sales Allowances and Co-op Advertising Expenses
- Review and approve authorized chargebacks and ensure amounts are aligned with forecasts from retail planning
- Review and approve monthly chargeback activity and schedules for completeness and adherence to internal controls
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
5-7 years financial analyst/accounting experience
Full P&L and Balance Sheet experience
Industry experience - apparel/consumer products/retail
Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Strong Excel and systems skills (i.e., pivot tables, macros, advanced formulas, etc.)
- Ability to quickly learn various systems such as: SAP, Essbase Concur, and ACS.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Pay Range: $114,400 - $154,550
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
For five decades, CALVIN KLEIN has been a cultural catalyst, creating a legacy of iconic imagery and provocative conversation while retaining its American DNA and youth-inspired designs. Our associates are a group of talented individuals with unique personalities and perspectives. At CALVIN KLEIN, we take risks, embrace differences and strive to make a positive impact on the world. Above all, we care passionately for the brand, our customer and each other. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, CALVIN KLEIN is one of the world’s largest and most successful designer fashion brands. We are driven by our associates, creating one of the most visionary workforces in fashion. We are proud of who we are, what we do, and the future we are creating. Global retail sales of CALVIN KLEIN products exceeded $8 billion in 2017, and CALVIN KLEIN branded products are distributed in 110+ countries. CALVIN KLEIN employs a worldwide network of over 10,000 associates and operates more than 2,000 free-standing stores globally. Calvin Klein, Inc. was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003.
- 020 589 9888
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert