Junior Buying Assistance Coordinator
- Munich (Stadt), Bayern (DE)
- Closing date
- 2 Apr 2023
- Entry Level / Assistant
To support our Buying Assistance team we are searching for a Junior Buying Assistance Coordinator (f/m/d) to be based in our Munich office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Checking of order confirmations in our ERP system
- Processing and releasing of orders in our ERP system
- Correspondence with our international suppliers concerning deviations to our orders and release of deliveries
- Tracking of delivery status in terms of compliance with confirmed delivery windows
- Negotiations regarding special conditions for delayed deliveries in coordination with the Buying team
- Close cooperation with our English speaking Buying team
WHO YOU ARE
- Completed relevant commercial education (apprenticeship or studies)
- (First) professional experience of administrative tasks in relevant environment
- Excellent oral and written English knowledge, German is a plus
- Care, concentration, loyalty and reliability
- Communication and organizational skills, as well as service orientation
- Experienced computer skills (MS-Office – especially Excel)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Up to 32 days of holiday, depending on the length of service, starting with 28 days
- Mobile office / Mobile office abroad (job and position permitting)
- Language & e-learning courses
- Staff discount
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted membership for selected sports platforms & gyms
- Discounted travel card & shuttle service
- Individual support on mental health & well-being (e.g. compatibility work and family life)
Mytheresa is one of the leading global digital luxury shopping platforms. Our unique digital experience is based on a sharp focus on high-end luxury shoppers, exclusive product and content offerings, leading technology and analytical platforms as well as high quality service operations.
Since January 2021 we are a listed company on the New York Stock Exchange. More than 1,200 employees from over 70 countries work passionately to provide the best shopping experience.
Creating a strong as well as a diverse and inclusive team is essential for Mytheresa. For us your expertise and motivation matter more than your individual walk of life. Mytheresa ensures a fast and equal hiring process.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
MYTHERESA IS ONE OF THE WORLD’S LEADING ONLINE STORES FOR LUXURY FASHION
As a rapidly expanding company, we are always looking for new talent, eager to experience the exciting and challenging environment of e-commerce within the luxury sector and contribute to the mytheresa.com success story.
WHO WE ARE
Launched in 2006, mytheresa now has more than 400 talented and driven multicultural employees, with great variety of professional experience. All experts in their respective fields, they combine their entrepreneurial and individual spirit with excellent teamwork. We are dynamic and ambitious. Passionate about fashion and completely in tune with online trail, we all share the same goal: to offer our customers the best service they could have.
WHAT WE OFFER
A fun yet invigorating working environment to explore, experiment and excel. With just the right structure and leadership to work effectively and efficiently, while having the freedom to share and bring new concepts and ideas to life.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
People with the true mytheresa.com spirit – motivated and driven, ambitious yet willing to support others. Most importantly, we want people who are passionate about what they do, whether it’s editorial, IT, logistics, finance, PR, marketing and so on. Help us to take mytheresa.com to new heights – and markets!
HOW TO REACH US
Visit us at https://careers.mytheresa.com/job-offers.html
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert