Customer Service Consultant Opportunities
Burberry's Customer Service teams sit at the heart of our luxury customer experience, delivering a personalised world-class service through expert product knowledge and a genuine passion to cultivate relationships.
We are currently looking for service-driven individuals to join us as Consultants where you will be at the forefront of our iconic brand, provided with extensive training on our products and luxury service delivery.
You will be based in our office in Leeds city centre - a centre of excellence for Burberry that brings together shared service teams from UK and Europe.
- Take ownership of each customer journey via phone, live chat and email, anticipating needs and persevering to resolve cases through personalised solutions.
- Excite and encourage customers to discover the distinctive style, look and British craft of our products while cultivating relationships that enhance brand loyalty.
- Contribute towards the efficient running of the customer service department using a range of systems and digital tools.
- Play a key role in achieving service level targets in line with company policies and departmental ways of working.
- Previous experience in customer service roles preferred.
- Available to work flexible shifts.
- Genuine interest and love for fashion and styling.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player.
- Organised, able to multi task and problem solve while working with pace.
- Natural, pleasant and confident attitude.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert