Director, Email Execution - Calvin Klein
- Calvin Klein
- New York, New York, United States of America
- Closing date
- 22 Apr 2023
- Director / President / C Suite
- Full Time
The Director, Email Execution oversees the day-to-day operation and execution of the email channel, including both trigger and non-trigger emails. Leveraging email expertise, this individual will partner with the VP, Customer Retention to establish aggressive but feasible growth targets, develop consumer segmentation strategies and identification of new audiences, design a robust and innovative always-on testing mindset/process, identify opportunities to create new, or optimize existing, messaging strategy. The Director, Email Execution drives forward innovation within the channel, bringing new ideas to the forefront. This is a highly collaborative role and function, with significant internal visibility.
This individual will serve as the primary business lead for all email roadmap prioritization, including new vendors/tools or enhancements to existing infrastructure.
The ideal candidate is a passionate email marketer, with experience managing email/CRM channels within a retail organization. The Director, Email Execution requires an innovative, adaptable, supportive leader with experience coaching and mentoring a team. This individual should be technically-proficient, highly organized, with a collaborative and positive approach.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Oversee the day-to-day strategy, operations, and execution of the email channel (incl. non-triggered, triggered and lifecycle).
- Lead translation of key business objectives into email activation strategies, including the development and oversight of holistic email messaging for Retail, Ecomm, and Omni priorities.
- Identify opportunities to enhance personalization, testing, segmentation strategies/audiences, within triggered and non-triggered campaigns; oversee testing and adoption of those techniques.
- Serve as Email Product Lead cross-functionally, owning email priorities and roadmap while seeing those initiatives through from conception to execution.
- Overhaul existing lifecycle and trigger email campaigns/journeys, establish a process for regular auditing of email performance, creative, content, and messaging strategy.
- Identify gaps in current messaging strategy, lead the development of new audience playbooks, and email touchpoints.
- Establish new, or improve existing, ways of working; optimize processes for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Establish annual email channel roadmap and priorities.
- Manage the workload and professional growth/development of a team of email/CRM professionals.
- Serve as email channel expert, both internally and externally.
- Support SMS, Refer-A-Friend, and other programs as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 10+ years of experience in Email and Retention Marketing required, preferably for a retail/fashion organization.
- 5+ years managing a team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Market Research, Business, and/or Consumer Studies
- Expert in Email, CRM, Segmentation, and Retention marketing strategies and tools - ESPs, CDPs, etc.
- Prior experience working closely with Technology groups and Product owners.
- Ability to collect and analyze data, identify opportunities, and make actionable recommendations.
- Highly collaborative, with strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Professional demeanor and proactive approach.
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and accurate.
- Ability to interface with all levels within the organization.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Empathetic and motivational leader.
Pay Range: $128,500 - $170,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
For five decades, CALVIN KLEIN has been a cultural catalyst, creating a legacy of iconic imagery and provocative conversation while retaining its American DNA and youth-inspired designs. Our associates are a group of talented individuals with unique personalities and perspectives. At CALVIN KLEIN, we take risks, embrace differences and strive to make a positive impact on the world. Above all, we care passionately for the brand, our customer and each other. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, CALVIN KLEIN is one of the world’s largest and most successful designer fashion brands. We are driven by our associates, creating one of the most visionary workforces in fashion. We are proud of who we are, what we do, and the future we are creating. Global retail sales of CALVIN KLEIN products exceeded $8 billion in 2017, and CALVIN KLEIN branded products are distributed in 110+ countries. CALVIN KLEIN employs a worldwide network of over 10,000 associates and operates more than 2,000 free-standing stores globally. Calvin Klein, Inc. was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003.
- 020 589 9888
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert